查看: 45164|回复: 17
go

过早植发不可取(国外翻译)

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-17 20:38:33 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
本帖最后由 ryanqj 于 2013-1-17 20:41 编辑

过早植发不可取

我看坛子里很多人植发时候年纪很小,20来岁出头的植发的很多,甚至还有些只有十几岁,窃以为不可取,
这个时候头发还处于不稳定期,要知道男性雄脱是一个长期发展的过程,随着年龄变大,脱发一般都会有进一步加剧的趋势
,如果过早植发,会产生两个问题:一:植发后几年内,在植发区和本来头发之间会随着脱发加剧产生岛域,f非常不自然,这就不可避免的需要二次手术,甚至多次手术,只要脱发未稳定,就不得不随着脱发区域的扩大多次手术,这就导致另外一个问题,供体发源的问题,资源是有限的,多次手术相对于单次手术肯定对发源的利用率要低,甚至有可能最后无法源可利用的地步,到时候可能想留个光头的权利都没啦,

下面是翻译的国外的一个患者之间的对话,国外很多人还是建议不要过早植发,以免陷入被动,起码要等到脱发相对稳定的时候才行植发.

Floor 1
22, Considering a Hair Transplant, REALLY NEED ADVICE/HELP!

Alright fellow Hair Loss sufferers,

I started loosing my hair at around 19 years old, I didn't notice it much because it was only happening very slowly. My temples began to recede only slightly so it wasn't much of a big deal. But the past year really has been hell...I have been unemployed for over a year and have been going in and out of depression, making the situation worse.

My crown has began to thin drastically at an alarming rate and my temples have receded much further back, and in general my hair has lost the texture that it once had. I understand MPB is not easy for anyone, why would we be here otherwise? But losing my hair like this in my early twenties has been responsible for a huge blow in my self confidence. I have always had really thick and beautiful hair that I would usually wear in long styles, I would often get compliments about my hair and it has always been something that I have liked about myself. I never thought I would lose my hair

I find that it is beginning to destroy my image and take over my life as it is always on my mind. I have tried to accept it and have considered shaving my head but I just simply cannot get used to the idea.

I am not on any treatments other than Nizoral 2-3 times per week and Amino acids/Vitamins daily.
I do not want to take Propecia or Rogaine due to the sides and I am just uncomfortable about the idea of being on medication for the rest of my life.

I had some money saved up to go traveling around the world, but I have sacrificed that money for a future hair transplant. I know I am young (22) and I was hoping that my hair would stabilize that I would not need to do anything for a few years or more, but it seems to just have slowed down (for now...) but it is still getting worse.

I'm so sick of worrying about it that I just want something done, I know it is not recommended for younger people to have HT's, but surely mine is at a stage now where I would benefit from one? I have had one consultation with Transform with Dr Bhatty who advised me to wait a year before considering a HT.

I really need some help from people who have gone down the HT route.
Has anyone on here had a good HT in the U.K?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

22岁娃,考虑植发中,非常希望得到建议和帮助!

好吧,同病相怜的哥们们,

我19岁就开始脱发了,因为脱发的速度很慢,我也根本没在意,发线开始缓慢后移,但也不是啥大事。但是去年,事情就坏了,因为已经失业快一年了,再加上有点小抑郁,导致情况变得很糟糕,我的头顶开始以夸张的速度变薄,发线后撤的更厉害,而且,我的发质也大不如前了。我知道雄脱对大家来说都不容易,否则大家干嘛跑来这里呢。但是年纪轻轻20多岁就脱发成这样对我的自信实在是的蛮大的打击。我的头发一直都很浓密好看,所以我都留长发,也经常会有很多人会说我的头发好看,这大概也成了我自我欣赏的某种理由了吧。但是,我实在没想到我也会脱发。
我觉得这开始破坏我的形象,因为老想着这回事,所以我的生活也被严重干扰了。我也曾想过接受事实,或者剃掉头发,但是,我就是没法适应。除了每周2-3次的Nizoral和每周的氨基酸、维他命,我没试过别的治疗方法。
考虑到副作用,我不想服用保法止或者罗建,一想到下半辈子子都得服药,我就觉得不爽。

我本来存了些钱准备环球旅游的,但是我还是准备牺牲我的旅行做次移植发,我知道我还年轻,才22岁,我曾经寄望我的头发状况可以自己稳定下来,我在近几年内啥也不用做,但是事实是头发还是在变糟,只是速度可能变慢了。

我实在受够了,我希望能做些啥,我知道,HT并不适用年轻人。我曾咨询过Bhatty医生,他建议我在考虑HT之前再等一年。

我真的需要正在进行植发治疗的人的一些帮助。
我们这有正在进行植发的人吗?

非常感激任何给我帮助的人。

Floor 2

22 and balding like that...well I won;'t do it in your place really.

22岁,这种情况,要是我本人的话,我不会去做的

Floor 3
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean? Are you saying that you would go for HT if your hair was that bad at 22?
不好意思,我没明白你的意思?你是说,如果你22岁的时候头发跟我现在一样,你会做植发?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-17 20:39:57 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Floor 4
Are there really no decent surgeons in the U.K? I find is very frustrating, surely there must be a few?

Well I have very good donor hair, my hair at the back is very thick. So surely if I had one HT for the crown area and then continued to have one for the frontal area once it had progressed worse, this would be enough to give me a relatively decent head of hair?

I am scared about the effects of propecia, I do not like the idea of going on any medication that messes with my hormone levels. Are you in on meds Ben? I see you had your transplant at only a couple of years older than me.

在英国,难道真的没有正派的医生了吗?真让人沮丧,应该会有几个吧?我的后脑供区头发很好,很浓密,如果我为头顶部位做一次HT,然后,若继续恶化的话,再为前额部位做一次,我觉得供体部位的头发都够了。这足以使我拥有一头得体的头发了吗?

我实在害怕保法止的副作用。我讨厌任何跟我的激素水平搅合在一起的药物。Ben你在服用药物吗?我看你做手术时只比我大几岁

Floor 5

Thanks for the replies, However I am really struggling to understand why people are so relaxed about taking Propecia. Fair enough if you are taking it and it is working for, then that's great, hats off to you, it is your own choice. But our bodies and hormones are finally tuned and I believe that altering our hormones even slightly may have serious consequences in the future. What about all the new research implying that it may increase the risk of high-grade prostate cancer, and the potential risk of male breast cancer. Does this not concern anybody?  

With regards to having a transplant young, why is this something to be concerned about? Surely shock less is just as common in somebody who is older and has a HT. If anything, I thought that being younger would be more advantageous as your body is in its prime. Surely, having a hair transplant at the crown would be a good choice because it is a large area on your head and it would enable me to have good coverage of hair on my head immune from DHT? Then when the front hair begins to fall I would have another -and possibly final- HT to fill out and thicken the rest?
多谢回复,只是我实在很费解,为什么有些人可以如此坦然的服用保法止。如果你正在服用,而且有效果,那当然很好,你很牛,而且这是你自己的选择。但是,我们的身体和激素水平最终被调节了,而且我认为,在未来,即便很小的几岁水平调节也会但来相当大的影响。看看那些新的报道啊?!它可能提高前列腺癌的风险,以及潜在的男性乳腺癌。难道你们不觉得糟心吗?
关于年轻的时候植发,为啥这也会成为一个问题呢?没错,年龄大的人做植发狂脱会少些,但是,如果这说明了啥的话,我觉得那也是年轻该是一种优势,因为身体正处于全盛期。在头顶植发会是个好选择,因为,头顶是一块很大的区域,这会使得我头顶的很大一块区域头发对DHT有免疫力。如果前额部位头发继续脱落的话,我会再做一次(也许最后一次)植发来填补个加厚这个区域。

Floor 6
Some useful and good advice Ben which I very much appreciate  , and I do understand what you are saying. A couple of things though, I know at this stage my hair loss looks relatively aggressive, but can we really class it as 'aggressive'? What I mean is just because it goes through a big shed, it may halt and stay like this for several years or more. I know that my Dad went through this when he was younger, where it would shed really aggressively but would then stablilise for large periods of time, until this day his crown has stayed in relatively good shape. He started losing his hair at around the same age as me, and I suppose I am desperately hoping that it won't get any lower down towards my neck and will stabilise to some degree until I am older (wishful thinking...).

Also when you say that I need to do more research, do you mean research about the surgeons and HT's? I know about Propecia and what it does, however I have made the decision not to risk its effects. I may consider Minoxidil, but I am still unsure.
非常感谢ben的一些好建议,我也明白你在说什么。虽然如此,我知道我的头发在这个阶段落得有点夸张。但是,我们真能把他这么归类吗?我的意思是,只是因为头发落的很多?他也可能就此打住啊,并且在好几年年保持现状。我老爸年轻的时候也是这样,一开始也是落发很夸张,但是随后就稳定了好长一段时间,直到今天,他的头顶头发保持了一个相当好的状态。
此外,当你说我需要做更多的研究的时候,你是指研究相关的医生和HT的事宜吗?我了解保法止也知道他是干嘛的,我已经决定不冒风险来尝试保法止,可能我会考虑下米诺,但是我还不是很确定

Floor 7

I am in the same boat as you. Ive just gone 23 and my hair is worse than yours at the crown. You need to get on fin as soon as possible and slow it down. Get on minoxidil asap too. At our age you have to face that the only thing you can is slow it down. Dont get a hair transplant. You will be left with scars and with the loss that you will have in the future you wont have enough donor hair to get a full head of hair. The side effects are for the minority and you if you dont get on meds now I think you will lose your hair a lot quicker.

我跟你情况很类似,我才23岁, 但是头顶的状况比你还糟糕。你需要尽快适用非那雄胺来延缓脱发速度,在我们这个年纪,你不得不面临这样的现实,你唯一能做的就是延缓。不要植发,会留疤横,更糟的是,将来你将没有的足够的供体头发来做移植。副作用只是少数人有,如果你不尽快使用药物,你会脱发脱的更快

Floor 8
What meds are you currently one? Had any success?

你在用啥药?有效吗?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-17 20:53:23 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
怎么不能发了?

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-18 08:22:38 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
thanks for sharing this article , really appreciate it

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-18 08:32:06 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
请问什么是 岛屿?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-18 09:37:50 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ryan90s 发表于 2013-1-18 08:32
请问什么是 岛屿?

就是植发后,由于老头发还会退化,植发区与原来头发间就不会无缝结合了,会形成块状分布的无法区域

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-18 09:40:25 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Floor 9
no, it's not the only option.

this guy had a good experience.

i, on the other hand, took propecia when i was 19 only to have my sex drive go down the toilet. then, i had to deal with hard flaccid penis, numbness of penis, curvature of penis, brain fog, & had to quit my job because i nearly passed out on multiple occasions. today, i'm 23 and still dealing with the problems.

if you really want to keep your hair and do it safely, go to …………..saying that these medicines which are poison is the only option is absolutely ridiculous. i have no doubt you can stop your hair loss completely if you take the necessary steps of getting your thyroid running again and detoxing and changing your diet.

good luck & beware of finasteride -- look here for more proof why you shouldn't touch it
不,这不是唯一的选择
这个家伙的经验很好,一方面,我19岁开始使用保法止,使我性欲下降,此外,问题多多,JJ疲软,麻木,弯曲,大脑迷糊,不得不辞职,因为好几次工作时昏了过去,现在我23岁了,我仍然不得不面对这些问题
如果你真的想要保住头发,并且保证安全,看下这个网站………..它会告诉你这些有毒的药物是唯一选择的说法是多么的荒谬,如果你采取必要的措施使你的甲状腺重新运作并施以排毒和改变饮食习惯,我相信你的脱发会完全好起来的

Floor 10
Sorry folks I do appreciate the advice but I have ruled out the idea of taking propecia completely, call me mad! but I just do not like the idea of taking it at all to be honest. Bagel: I will take a look at that website, but from what I have read so far on here it does not seem like any natural meds really have much impact on mpb. Got any advice on what ones to try out?

不好意思,很感谢建议,但是我已经排除了使用保法止这种想法,也许我疯了,但是老实说,我就是不喜欢。Bagel,我会看下你的网址,但是从我目前在这看到的,似乎没什么自然的药物对雄脱有什么大的效果。你有啥建议?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-18 09:41:05 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Floor 11
It has definitely slowed down my hair loss. I have been on the big 3 (niz, minox and propecia) for about 3 years. You need to get on these if you want to stand any chance of fighting this. I understand you dont want to take finasteride but if you get a hair transplant they will tell you to take it and some surgeons wont operate if your not on it already. Please reconsider otherwise you might as well give in. Getting a transplant isnt the easy way out, you will lose the rest of your hair and be left with patches of hair so consider the long term. Hopefully something better will be available eventually but until then you need to fight it with everything you can.
这确实延缓了我的脱发,我采取了三大步(niz, minox and propecia)有三年了,如果你想战胜脱发,你不得不依靠他们。我也理解你不想服用非那雄胺,但是如果你现在植发,医生会让你服用非那雄胺,有些医生甚至不会为你做手术如果你现在没有在服用这些药物。请再考虑下否则还是放弃的好。植发绝对不是个容易的事,你将失去剩余的头发,而且头发会成块状分布,所以,还是从长远考虑下吧。希望一些更好的方法可以出现,但是在那之前,你将不得不使用任何现有的方法来和它对抗。

Floor 12
It looks REDICOULOS, just shave it
太扯了,干脆剃了吧

Floor 13
Your hairloss looks to be really aggressive. I would consider using minoxidil topically to see if it could slow it down. I know you don't want to be on medication for the rest of your life, but topical application of minoxidil isn't such a big deal, it's 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes before bedtime and just becomes a part of your routine that you don't even think about and your use of Nizoral should be able to prevent/ minimise dandruff assuming you even develop any.

If you were to get a hair transplant now, it'd probably look quite strange in a few short years with erratic bald patches growing in your native scalp areas which is why a lot of older people say to try and wait it out so that you can appreciate a more natural look later on. I'd only consider it if your hair loss was stabilised and slow and if you were willing to invest in more hair transplantation procedures a few years down the track. As is, it looks to be too rapid to be worth investing so much money and effort into getting a hair transplant right now.

你的脱发看起来还是蛮严重的, 我会考虑有局部使用米诺看是否能缓解。我明白你不想余生都使用药物,但是局部施用不是什么大事。只是早晚5分钟的事情,让它成为生活的一部分以至于你甚至都意识不到。使用仁山利舒还可以避免头皮屑如果你有的话。
如果你现在植发,很可能,再接下来几年,你的头皮上的秃发区会很不均匀,这样会看起来很怪异,这就是为啥一些年龄大的人也说要再等等,这样植发后看起来会更自然。只有脱发稳定后再考虑植发。照现状,现在就投资太多的钱和精力在植发上有点不值。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-18 09:42:51 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
原来帖子里不能含网址连接啊,含了就得审核,发不了

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-18 18:17:04 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
原来植发过早不好呀

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-19 00:26:12 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
非常NICE的一篇链接,必须顶起啊!

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-19 03:58:56 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
谢谢

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-19 10:53:44 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ryan90s 发表于 2013-1-19 03:58
谢谢

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-23 20:43:18 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
岛屿吗 我的图就是

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-23 21:28:32 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
你这是植发后留下的不拉

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2013-1-23 23:16:15 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
这是继续脱发的 植发的在前面

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-2 17:49:51 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
cooper0113 发表于 2013-1-23 20:43
岛屿吗 我的图就是

没错

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2016-10-2 19:52:38 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:13 , Processed in 0.260346 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On.