好头发论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
添加好头发微信:搜号码:haotoufa  查找公众号:好头发
搜索
好头发论坛 精华交流区 脱发论坛 Perfect Image Solutions强力生发水15%Minoxidil 60ml( ...
查看: 30991|回复: 11
go

Perfect Image Solutions强力生发水15%Minoxidil 60ml(含5%杜鹃花酸、VA) [复制链接]

主题

帖子

金币
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-4-6 17:07:41 | 只看该作者 |倒序浏览         交流QQ群:86809880
最近在网上看到这个:Perfect Image Solutions强力生发水15%Minoxidil 60ml(含5%杜鹃花酸、VA)  
用这个的在美国的脱发讨论区说效果很好,不知这里是否有人用过??可以分享下使用心得吗?很想试试,我想15%的应该比5%的效果好吧。

主题

帖子

金币
沙发
发表于 2011-4-6 17:12:09 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
这在哪里买? 网买的到吗?

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-4-6 17:13:07 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
我之前都用5%的,但只有长细毛及维持不再恶化,去年换了15%的米诺地尔,头发确实有明显增多,而且头发有变粗,但可能是因为15%的浓度比较高的关系,初次使用会有一点痒。

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-4-6 17:35:15 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
淘宝上好像有卖的,不太敢直接用15%的,怕副作用太大,貌似有10%的

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-4-6 17:51:12 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
史上最强力的生发水,最新完美配方,美国知名亚玛逊购物网站畅销中,2011年初率先引进60毫升会员价一三九〇新台币新品限量50瓶体验价999新台币

在一个tw购物网看到的,还是很普遍的样子

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-6 17:53:17 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Perfect Image Solutions 15% Minoxidil 外国网友使用心得(持续更新中)

1. I have used this product for 6 months now and I clearly see the reduction of my hair loss after shower. Normally I could find 15-20 hairs on the sink but now only 1-2 hairs. Great product for preventing your hair loss! -- By W. Cho

2. I have used just about everything out there, and continue to research for things out there all the time. I think that this one is the best. I am not going to argue about the power of minoxidil and Azelaic Acid, there is a lot of research out there that supports their effectiveness and they definitely work. What I like about this particular brand is that it's non-oily. most of the other cheaper brands (and some of the more expensive that i tried) have the texture of oil. This one is great, it's like alcohol, after few minutes, it's all gone and doesn't leave my hair looking oily. It definitely works.! -- By Markie

3. I bought this minoxidil after reading several reviews that said it worked on the forehead area also, when I believe it has only been proven to work for the top of the head. I have been using it now for 3 and a half months and I can agree that it does indeed work. Within a coupe of days of starting the product, I noticed that I was losing much less hair. After two months I noticed that I couldn't see as much scalp on my forehead as I could before. This stuff really works! I strongly recommend this product, and for the price its a deal! -- By S. Beresford

4. I am 29 years old, so far its been working for me. Before trying this product I had a rather large area on the top which was bald in the vertex spot, and thinning in the front. I am at the 8 week mark and can see a little of hair regrown already on both the crown and frontal area. I am not sure if it is suppose to be used for the front but thats what most people want to use it for anyway. The hair grown is not quite as long as my normal hair but its a start, and has helped cover some of those balding areas. Its not a bad price either compared to the brand name rogaine which has a lower percentage, still I plan to continue buying it and keep using it in the mornings and nights before I go to bed. The only down side is the commitment to apply it every day, which can be a bit of a hassle at times, but you kind of get use to it. The liquid is clear maybe slightly yellow, which you drop right on the head and massage it in, and at times can itch. Overall I am very happy at the results and will keep using it. Hope this helps. -- By Mark

5. I've been using this product almost three months now and so far I'm pleased with the results. I'm actually beginning to see frontal growth in areas that were severely thin or no hair at all, as well as hair growth in the back where I had multiple tiny bald spots. The applicator is very easy to use. I apply a few drops to needed areas and rub it into my scalp. I haven't experienced any messy buildups, itchiness or dryness of the scalp. I just purchased an additional three month supply because the product appears to be working. -- By CTLK

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-6 17:54:38 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
  6. I HAVE BEEN USING ROGAINE FOR AT LEAST FIVE YEARS.
  I AM 60 YEARS OLD AND LOOK LIKE I AM 40.
  I BELIVE IT IS BECAUSE I STILL HAVE RETEAINED MY HAIR , AND HAVE HARDLY ANY GREY EXCEPT A LITTLE AT THE TEMPLES WITH THIS PRODUCT AND THE ADDED AZELAIC ACID TO INHIBED THE DHT I BELIVE THAT I NOTICE NEW HAIR COMING IN AND NOT JUST MAINTAINING IT FROM FALLING OUT.
  I WILL KEEP USING THIS PRODUCT WITH CONFIDENCE. -- NICHOLAS NAS

7. I was totally impressed with Perfect Image Minoxidil, I have been only using product for 1 month but swear I am growing new hair on the top of my head. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep or regrow hair. -- Thomas T. Ruiz

8. I am happy to be able to get minoxidil in such a high concentration. Within a few weeks my gf had already noticed new growth on my crown. I look forward to seeing how the results are in a few months. -- By Brian M.Paul

9. I used this product for 3 months and It gave me amazing results that I was not imagine it, It has an affective ingredients especially the 5% Azelaic Acid that is not found in other products.

I said that becuase I tried a lot of solutions from difference companies since 8 years ago, all of them produce 5% Minoxidil, so I decided to leave all products and continue using Perfect Hair Solutions product.
By the way, this solution takes effect after 3 weeks and within these weeks the hair loss will increase, but after that the scalpe and hair become stable and hair loss will stop.

What I want to tell you that do not try to stop using this product because the hair loss will return back to you. -- K.J.

10. I have been suffering from male pattern baldness for some time. After being bombarded with countless TV ads promessing you to give your hair back, I, like many, didn't really have high hopes for any current of future miraclous product. That until this thing arrived. This product really works. My Doctor has been keeping my progress for a year now, confirming what friends and family are noticing already, my hair is growing back again. If possible, combine it with some specialized shampoo like DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo, 290-gram Bottle. -- By Guillermo Loayza

11. I'm 48 years old and started loosing my hair early on. College days I'd say, but my hair never thinned to the point that I would be considered "bald", more like a guy with just thinner hair. It was when I hit my late 30's that it started progressing more, but still not at a rapid pace. By my early 40's I had a shiny bald spot over the crown of my head and it is/was fairly large.

Baldness doesn't run in my family, but for some reason I'm the one that inherited all of the bad things with the added "gift" of a balding head. I started using hair tonics early on as I sensed that for some odd reason I'd end up loosing my hair which turned out to be true, but nothing ever worked. When Minoxidil appeared in the late 80's with a prescription I tried it for a while, but it didn't work either, besides it was really too expensive to have given it a long term trial when I wasn't making much in those days.

Several years ago I decided to try the Minoxidil again since you could get it without a prescription and it was a slightly higher increase in the active ingredient. I could not stand it, it left this greasy feeling that drove me crazy, so needless to say, I didn't even give it enough time to possibly see any results. I had come to the determination that there was just nothing that was going to work for me.

I've never really been too bothered by my baldness, but always envied guys with thick heads of hair (like my brother). I was just looking around on Amazon one day and just sort of stumbled upon "Perfect Hair Solutions". What really got my attention was the high concentration of Minoxidil and then how many positive reviews there were and on top of that, an affordable price. I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. Within the first month, hair actually started growing back! Now let me qualify that, I still appear to be bald, but actual hairs were growing where zero hair had been in years. It gave me enough confidence to try another dose, so I ordered a 3 month supply as it's cheaper that way.

I'm at about 2 1/2 months now and there is even more hair and I've still got a lot of this stuff left. My hair seems to be filling in from the outside in with scattered hairs in the bald spots. It's actually hard for me to believe that it's working, but it is. I'd say there is enough hair grown back now to eliminate that "shininess" that goes with bald heads. One must understand that you have to be patient with this, you can't expect all of your hair back in a few months or even half a year or more for some, but since it's working for me, I'm going to see how far I can go with this. I'll keep using it even if it stays thin, because it actually seems to have made my hair overall healthier. It just feels different too, in a better way. For the price, there is no reason for me to really stop if I can continue to keep what I still have.

I truly have to rate this at 5 stars, #1, because it works and #2, because it's very affordable compared to other stuff out there. If you're balding or are bald, it's worth it to give Perfect Hair Solutions a try, but also realize that if you're going to try it, at least give yourself six months minimum to see results. Obviously, the amount of time is going to vary from individual to individual, but as I said earlier, I noticed results within the first month.

The shipping is super fast and it just looks like this company really is serious about their product. It just seems like quality stuff, even the glass bottle and glass and rubber dropper are of a high quality.

If you've been looking, look no further, because this product truly works, at least for me, even my wife mentions to me that I'm growing more hair!

Take care, Oh.....and enjoy your new hair!

I contacted Perfect Image Solutions LLC after I had written my review of the product and received a prompt contact back a short while after that. I wanted them to know that I think they have a great product and wanted to give credit where credit is due. We had several email correspondences and I wanted to state that this gentleman truly cares and stands behind the products! Just a really nice individual that gave me some good information on the products. It's rare that you get great service from a company in the U.S. anymore.

I would highly recommend that anyone contemplating trying the products from Perfect Image Solutions LLC (Perfect Hair Solutions is the specific product) to put any concerns aside and purchase from them. And no, I'm not getting paid or free product to write this. He is just an honest individual that stands by his product and cares about the customer. You can't ask for anymore than that!

By M.Ford

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-6 17:57:51 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
懒得翻了自己看吧

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-6 18:01:04 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
就当保养品用吧 想女生也是这样一辈子用化妆品的 平衡了点

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-4-6 18:02:43 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-4-6 18:03:08 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
15%的怕依赖性太高,谨慎吧

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-4-24 09:36:27 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
劝你不要用这款产品了!昨天在论坛上看到,这个是个地下工厂,好评是自己写的!劝楼主小心!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 00:27 , Processed in 0.300821 second(s), 39 queries , Gzip On.