好头发论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
添加好头发微信:搜号码:haotoufa  查找公众号:好头发
搜索
好头发论坛 精华交流区 脱发论坛 【国外发友之声第二十七篇】——半年菲娜和米诺! ...
查看: 12415|回复: 2
go

【国外发友之声第二十七篇】——半年菲娜和米诺! [复制链接]

主题

帖子

金币
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-1-14 20:49:44 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 |倒序浏览         交流QQ群:86809880
原文主题:这条路是对的!6个月非那雄胺 + 3个月米诺地尔
作者ID:CorvoCruel
原文地址:http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/72276-On-the-right-way!-6-months-FINASTERIDE-3-months-MINOXIDIL-(PICS)

Hello everyone!
大家好!
First of all I'm brazilian, so english is not my native language, if i saysomehing you don't understand please point it out and i'll change it                              
首先介绍下,俺巴西来的。英语不是俺的母语,如果写了啥你看不明白,请告诉我,我会订正。:)

A bit of my story: I'm a 19 years old boy and MPB caught me when i was turning17. Pretty early, but it runs in my blood. My mother's father was bald, mycousin (23) is balding pretty bad, my father and uncles (from both sides of thefamily) were completely bald by 30/40. F*ck genetics, right? haha. Somewherearound 1.5 year ago i couldn't stand those millions of hair follicules fallingout. No kidding, i couldn't run my fingers through my hair without 10follicules falling out. Shower? at least 100. My crown balding was easilynoticeable. So, i buzzed cut it, and it was fine for a while, but somewhere inthe middle of these years my MPB got WAY worse, it was noticeable even with thebuzz cut. I started freaking out, did a LOT of reseach and finally startedfinasteride.
一些我的北京:今年19岁,男,男性脱发发生在17岁。脱发这么早,俺也没办法,因为是遗传。我姥爷是秃头,俺23岁表哥也秃的利害,俺爹俺叔俺舅一家人都全秃(大概在30/40岁间)。去他大爷的遗传,呵呵。大概1.5年前,想到百万的毛孔在脱落,我实在不能忍了。不是说笑,每次我的手指缕过头发时都会掉10多根。洗澡的话,能掉至少100。我的地中海发型很容易就会被人识破。后来我去理了个寸头,一段时间内勉强可以接受。但是我头顶中间的男性脱发这些年变得很严重。现在即便是寸头看起来也很明显。我很害怕,在网上作了很多研究,最后开始使用非那雄胺。

A few important points:
*I use generic brazilian finasteride
*It's impossible to find minoxidil to sell here, so i have to buy a brand nameone, online.
*Nizoral? pfff, forget it. and no way i'd spend a fortune just to importshampoo, haha.
*Here's a 'balding scale' i did to show my pattern:
<--my head
scale: 0=thinning, 10= Almost no hair
一些重要细节:
*我用的是巴西产非那雄胺
*俺们村基本上买不到米那地尔,需要网购
*Nizoral香波? 俺真没钱从国外买这东西。
*一下是我的脱发严重程度注释:
0的话是开始变薄,10是没有头发。

I started finasteride in june ofthis year (06/13), here's two (bad) baseline pics:
我在今年六月开始使用非那雄胺(06/2013),下面是当时的两张图 (可能没拍好)

JUNE:
P.s: In the first months, i took pics with my phone...But ido it the right way now                              

I started with 1mg of generic finasteride daily.After a week, i was sure i was having collateral effects (low libido, waterysemen). Maybe it was because i saw a LOT of internet posts about it and itstayed in my head....I dropped it to 0.75mg, then 0.5 and finnaly 0.25 (quarterof a pill). I ended the month tooking 0.25mg daily.

六月:
第一个月,我用手机拍的 (这次拍得技术比之前好:))
我开始每天用1毫克非那雄胺。 一周后,我非常确定有了一些副作用(性欲有些减退,精液有些水状)。也许是因为我网上读了太多帖子,所以想多了?我把分量减少到0.75毫克,然后0.5毫克,最后0.25毫克(一片的四分之一)。之后这个月里我都是用的一天0.25毫克。

1.1.jpg
1.2.jpg

JULY:
Not being sure if i really was having theside effects, i tried again, but this time measuring the 'effects'. For thewhole month i took 0.25mg to make sure my libido was normal. After that, iplanned to increased the dose to 0.5mg and measure the results. This prettymuch sums up the month, and i could't find the pics i took                               
七月:
不知道是否真的会有副作用,我又开始尝试了。这次我有仔细观察“药效”。一整个月我都是吃0.25毫克,确保我的性欲是正常的。之后我把剂量增加到0.5毫克。这个月大概就这样了,可惜这个月的照片都找不到了:

August:

As i said, i increased the dose to 0.5mg daily. After the end of the month(till today, actually) my sex drive hasn't changed, neither my semenconsistensy. I keep tracking it, but i can say that 0.5 is a safe dose for me.I don't plan on increasing again, since i believe in the researches showinggood effects of finasteride even with a low (0.02mg) dosage. In august 24th Istarted to apply minoxidil on the crown, twice a day, around 1ml daily.
Pics from day 8 of august.

P.s: As you can see in my balding scale, i'malso balding at the front of my head (part of the yellow spray). I also aplyminxodil there, making the yellow part on the back the only part of my headthat i don't aply minox. Firsty, because one can just see the balding in thisarea when my hair is longer and i used to trim it. Secondly, it's a really mildbalding area so i thing the finasteride alone can handle it. Here's a pic fromthe beginning of the year from my front head, where you can see the frontthinning, where i aply minox:

八月:
如上所述,我把剂量定位每日0.5毫克。一个月后,(直到今天),我的性欲没有改变,精液也没有改变。我一直在仔细观察药效,不过我敢说0.5毫克对我来说是安全的。我应该不会增加剂量了,但是我确定网上的报告里有说即使0.02毫克也是对脱发有一定效果的。从824号起,我开始在头顶使用米诺地尔,一天两次,每次1毫升
2.1.jpg
2.2.jpg

2.3.jpg
2.4.jpg

SEPTEMBER:

I keep my routine: 0.5mg of fin daily and 1ml of minox when i woke up + 1mlwhen i get home from college. For the first time, at the end of the month, inoticed some little shedding, just in the front area. After some weeks, it wasnormal again. Besides, some small improvment on the vertex, as you can see inthe pics:
九月:
按部就班执行我的计划,一天0.5毫克非那雄胺,睡醒1毫克米诺地尔,放学回家后再用一毫升。自我开始写到现在第一次,在月尾时,我发现额头的地方有少量的掉头发。 几个星期后,这里的脱发停止了。另外,我的发旋那里有了一些改善,请看下面的照片:

2. Pics from september 21th
九月21号的照片

3.1.jpg
3.2.jpg

OCTOBER:
Same routine! On the beginning of the month(day 7) i noticed that the thinning in the front area was no more noticeable!This made me really happy, since for the fisrt time i saw some solid result.Here's a pic, compare it to the old one:
Here's some pics from the middle of october:
Some minor upgrades on the crown                              
十月:
还是一样的剂量。月初(7号)我发现头前面的脱发区域基本上看不到了!这让我灰常高兴,这是我第一次有了明显的改善。一下是照片,可以和之前的照片来对比。
4.3.jpg
一下是10月中的一些照片
4.1.jpg
4.2.jpg
地中海地区有了少量的改善

NOVEMBER:

Ah, here's the good part! On this month idecided to let my hair grow, for the first time in more than a year. That'scause after 6 months of fin and almost 3 months of minox, i was seeing somegood results. At november 11th i started to apply minoxidil on the back (yellowpart of the scale), since the longer hair made the balding in that area quitevisible. The green area, however, is almost completely cover up, making itvirtually impossible to see any balding. Here's some pics from today, november28th:
P.S: Some days ago i noticed some in my ears, so i stoppedthe treatment for a few days, to see if there was some correlation. As thetinnitus continued, i concluded it's probably due to other causes, yet to befound                              

Anyway, if you compare the pics from day oneand from the last day, you can see there's some solid improvment. I know thehair is longer now, masking some results but i can easily say that i couldnever have this head of hair without the treatment. Actually, that's the reasoni started: I couldn't let my hair grow due to everyone noticing my thinning.Another evidence is that I no longer lose tons of hair, not even in the shower!Some follicules here or there, but it's a immeasurable progress comparing tothe thousands i used to lose daily....
十一月
这次战果辉煌!在经历了一年多的煎熬,这个月我下定决心让头发长回来。在使用了6个月的非那雄胺,3个月的米诺地尔,我终于看到了一些很好的效果。在双11那天,我开始在头的后部使用米诺地尔(黄色的地区),因为长发让这个地方的脱发看起来很明显。图中绿色的部分,基本上已经遮住了,看不出来脱发。这是今天的一些照片,1128号:
5.1.jpg
5.2.jpg
5.3.jpg
注:几天前我有了几次耳鸣,所以我停了几天的治疗,想看看之间是否有联系。
耳鸣并没有停止,目前来看是其他未知原因导致的:(
总之,如果你对比我第一天和最后一天的图,你可以看到一些明显的改善。我知道现在的头发长了一些,可能会影响视觉效果,但是我可以肯定地说,如果没有用药,这些头发是长不会回来的。其实我真正开始用药的原因是:我身边的人都注意到了我的脱发问题。另外的明显改善的地方是我的脱发量,甚至洗澡时也不再掉那么多。
有时还是会掉一些,但和用药前比好了很多很多。

主题

帖子

金币

头发达人灌水先锋分享达人资深会员

沙发
发表于 2016-1-15 10:46:09 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
这效果,真是屌炸

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2017-4-6 14:46:36 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
脱发有段时间了,第一次看到这个帖子,果断购买保法止(非那雄胺片)和曼迪(米诺地尔),坚持6个月试试。jianke的app上购买,应该有保障的吧?
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 05:41 , Processed in 0.281546 second(s), 43 queries , Gzip On.