好头发论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
添加好头发微信:搜号码:haotoufa  查找公众号:好头发
搜索
好头发论坛 精华交流区 植发论坛 「国外发友之声第二篇」Is HT a solution for me(大面 ...
go

[植发咨询] 「国外发友之声第二篇」Is HT a solution for me(大面积脱发者 [复制链接]

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:10:34 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
本帖最后由 好头发翻译小组 于 2015-9-7 10:12 编辑

ID:shookwun
6000 grafts,Huge mega session.
They would split it I to two procedures. It will be a long journey, and road to recovery. Depending on the surgeon they might do a large portion your fort procedure then do a year follow o to beef it up even more.

6000单位的植发,这也忒多了吧
他们能分成两个疗程完成,这个植发的成功将是一条很长的路要走,这个时间将取决于医生们怎么样对你治疗的分配,从0开始做一年后,再继续增加。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:13:22 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
(以下楼层ID省去)
Dude...you need your entire head grafted.
You will realistically need to do both fut and fue for your goals.
Pretty much a NW7
Those hairs that are left look thin.

伙计,你的头部全部需要植发啊。
如果要达到你想要的目标,你真的要考虑做移植术以及FUE等,
你差不多达到脱发七级了吧
你头上剩余的头发看着很稀少啊

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:14:19 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
本帖最后由 好头发翻译小组 于 2015-9-7 10:16 编辑

Originally Posted by shookwun  
Dude...you need your entire head grafted.You will realistically need to do both fut and fue for your goals.
Pretty much a NW7,Those hairs that are left look thin.That's a NW5, he just shaved his head in a NW6 pattern.
May I remind you what NW7 is on the Norwood scale?
More something like this:

伙计,你的头部全部需要植发啊。如果要达到你想要的目标,你真的要考虑做移植术以及FUE等,
你差不多达到脱发七级了吧,你头上剩余的头发看着很稀少啊。他是脱发五级,只是刚刚理发,好像六级似的。

我可以提醒你关注下诺伍德脱发分型中脱发七级的样子吗?
换句话说:如果你是脱发七级,你基本是脱光了。

ArochaArticleSet2-4.jpg (17.62 KB, 下载次数: )

ArochaArticleSet2-4.jpg

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:17:53 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Originally Posted by shookwun  
Dude...you need your entire head grafted.

You will realistically need to do both fut and fue for your goals.

Pretty much a NW7
Those hairs that are left look thin.
This reply makes me question if you have seen my photos.I am obviously not a nw7. I know that for a fact.I am a nw5 as the surgion stated. If I had let all hairs grow out and not shave them for the hairpiece you would see that.

引用shookwun 的帖子
伙计,你的头部全部需要植发啊。
如果要达到你想要的目标,你真的要考虑做移植术以及FUE手术等,
你差不多达到脱发七级了吧
你头上剩余的头发看着很稀少啊

我觉得你没有看过我拍下来的我的照片。或者你本来就是个消极的家伙。
我绝对不是脱发七级,这是肯定一定以及绝对的。。。
就像医生说的那样,我是脱发五级,如果我没有为了弄假发而理发,让头发都存在生长的话,你就很明显的看出来的。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:18:29 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
  Originally Posted by Scandinavian_guy  
This reply makes me question if you have seen my photos. Or if you just are a very negative person.
I am obviously not a nw7. I know that for a fact.
I am a nw5 as the surgion stated. If I had let all hairs grow out and not shave them for the hairpiece you would see that.
He just likes to be dramatic when he judges people hair loss. You are indeed a NW5.

引用24 楼Scandinavian_guy 帖子
我觉得你没有看过我拍下来的我的照片。或者你本来就是个消极的家伙。
我绝对不是脱发七级,这是肯定一定以及绝对的。。。
就像医生说的那样,我是脱发五级,如果我没有为了弄假发而理发,让头发都存在生长的话,你就很明显的看出来的。

那个家伙(指shookwun)评论别人脱发时,简直是像做梦似的。
你绝对是脱发五级,这个没错

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:18:46 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880

What do you think about my situation Fred?

Fred ,你觉得我的情况怎么样?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:19:09 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
What do you think about my situation Fred?
You're in the same situation I was a year and a half ago. I would suggest 3000 grafts for a first hair transplant, with the crown untouched or just given a very thin look for now.

引用26楼Scandinavian_guy 的帖子
Fred ,你觉得我的情况怎么样?

你现在的情况和我一年半前的处境一样,鉴于你现在头发看起来比较细小,头顶还未受到影响,我建议你第一次植发选择3000单位

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:20:30 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Scandinavian_guy
Do you think I could achieve a dense result?

你觉得我能够头发密度能够达到一个比较好的结果吗?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:20:46 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880

Keep realistic expectations. Your result will at best be aesthetically acceptable. Hair transplants are not a miracle treatment, I just think it's way better than having no hair on top.And as you may know, I don't consider hair pieces to be a viable solution for hair loss.

你要保持现实的期望,不要期望太高。你的最后的结果最多在审美上是可以获得的。
植发不是一个充满魔力的治疗,我觉得植发总比你头上没有头发来的好吧!
你也许知道,我觉得戴假发是不是针对脱发问题的一个可行的解决方法

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:23:03 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
How much hairs/grafts do you think I would need to get a full head of hair with good density?
You'll have to ask your surgeon that. NW 6 normally need 10k grafts for full hair, even then it has to be thick hair. You're like NW 5 with above average donor. Not sure.

Ask him and then weight it up. You could have a transplant and if you don't like the look (if it's not full enough), then put a piece on. I think from what you describe you will get a decent head of hair with a transplant. Not a full head with good density imo but i could be wrong.

引用Scandinavian_guy  的回复,
我如果全头都做,而且要求好的密度的话你觉得我植发需要多少单位?
你得问下你的医生,通常6级脱发需要1万移植单位,这样还得是比较厚的头发。你看起来是5级脱发,取发区比一般的稍差,这个不算确定。
问问他然后测一测。如果你不喜欢头发的样子(觉得头发不多),可以做植发手术,然后把光的地方覆盖住。我觉得从你描述的看来,你做了植发后会获得一头密发的。。并非全头都是高密度,我也有可能看错。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:24:01 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880

This kind of story gives me hope that everything could be possible with the right surgion:
https://www.dermhairclinic.com/beard...-11000-grafts/
Have anyone heard of this clinic?

- - - Updated - - -

Or this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0jSVB1ihAo
Does anyone know of a recommended surgion in Europe who can do beard to head transplantation?
这个故事给了我希望,只要有对的医生,一切都有可能
https://www.dermhairclinic.com/beard...-11000-grafts/
有听过这个诊所吗?
或者这个:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0jSVB1ihAo
有人知道在欧洲有没有推荐的医生可以把胡子移植成头发的啊?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:27:16 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Originally Posted by FredTheBelgian  
That's a NW5, he just shaved his head in a NW6 pattern.
May I remind you what NW7 is on the Norwood scale?
More something like this:

Yeah OP is probably NW5.
Jon Polito is another excellent example of a NW7.

引用FredTheBelgian的回复,
这是5级脱发,他刚把头剃成6级脱发的模样
我能提醒你什么样的7级脱发在Norwaood的范围吗?

如果OP是7级脱发的话,那么这哥们就是9000级脱发了
对的,OP应该是5级脱发
Jon Polito 是另一个7级脱发的很好的例子

我发现7级脱发的男性多此表现,他们差不多都是这个形象。

ArochaArticleSet2-4.jpg (17.62 KB, 下载次数: )

ArochaArticleSet2-4.jpg

QQ截图20150907102655.jpg (12.35 KB, 下载次数: )

QQ截图20150907102655.jpg

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:28:48 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
I see that Dr. Bisanga in Brussels in Belgium does Body hair transplant.
http://www.bhrclinic.com/technique/r...and_body_hair/
Does anyone have any experience with combining BHT and FUE?
我看到B比利时布鲁塞尔的Bisanga医生做体毛移植手术
http://www.bhrclinic.com/technique/r...and_body_hair/
有人有BHT和FUE一起使用的经验吗?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:29:02 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
If you do get a hair transplant, I guess you cant wear a piece, at least for a while, so the transplanted hairs dont get damaged, right? How will you hide your head in this phase, or will you accept people to see you without the piece?
如果你确实做植发,我猜你暂时不能戴假发,这样植的发财不会受损,对不?这段时期你怎么藏你秃了的那块,或者你能接受别人看到你这块是秃的吗?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:29:27 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880

wow 26? that's a shame. No one deserves to lose their hair that young. Yes, I would say that you are a NW5, and that given proper donor density (which it appears you have), you can achieve an acceptable result. By acceptable I mean coverage, but very light density. Hair transplants are not miracles. The goal is to give the appearance of no hair. In any event, it will be much better than what it is now, but it may disappoint you given that you've been wearing a hairpiece for 6 years.

Here's a good indication as to what you can expect. the first i'm a bit wary up given that it may be due to good lighting. additionally, the facial frame isn't in tact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxPWizqHgw

This guy did 13k grafts. this is perhaps the largest transplant I've seen yet. notice how he has coverage but very little density. if you have ~15k overall, you could perhaps do this. I would be wary given your age however.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MPrCgXNno

this is 6k grafts. seems comparable to your pattern
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r11nJMLYAuI
哇26岁?丢人啊。没人那么年轻该掉发的,我会说你是5级脱发,而且有比较合适的取发区(看起来你有的),你可以有个能接受的效果的,对于可接受我的意思是可以覆盖头皮但是很低的密度。不管咋样,逗都比你现在的要好看,但对于戴了6年假发的你可能有点失望。
这里对于你所期望的事有个好的指引,首先我有些警惕,因为这取决于好的光线,另外,脸型也没看出来。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxPWizqHgw
这哥们做了1.3万移植单位。这可能我见过是最多的了。注意他的覆盖率和很低的密度吧,如果你总量能取1.5万的话你大概能做这个,然而我有些担心你的年龄
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MPrCgXNno
这是6000单位,看起来适用你的类型
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r11nJMLYAuI

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:29:45 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Thanks for the reply rocklegends.
Do you think I could get something like this?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0jSVB1ihAo

That guy had 20 000 grafts transplanted, and only 5500 of them was from his head. I have a lot of beard hairs that I would gladly donate.

Koseu. This is all a very well kept secret. I transitioned into the hairpiece when I was balding and used concealer (toppik). I would be most comfortable to take 1 month "vacation" and then I have heard that I could wear the hairpiece 8 hours a day when Im at work. And the rest I would use a hat or something and nothing when in my apartment.
Then when the hairs have grown out I would throw the piece and buzz it all short.
多谢你的回复摇滚传奇兄
你觉得我能做这个吗?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0jSVB1ihAo
这哥们做了2万单位,但只有5500单位是他的头发,我有很多胡子我很愿意移植给头发啊。
Koseu兄,这可是大秘密,我一直用的concealer (toppik)假发来掩盖秃头,我听说我可以一天8小时上班时候戴着假发,我想要一个月的假期,其余时间我就戴帽子,在家就什么不戴。
然后头发长出来后我就可以马上把假发帽子都扔了。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:30:07 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Does anyone have any comments to this video? Is it just Dr Umar who could do something like this?
有人对这个视频还有评论吗?是不是只有Umar医生才能做的了这个?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:30:22 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
arfy
Are you a millionaire? Just curious if you are prepared to spend the money on the number of grafts you want.

You should forget about a full head of hair. This is completely unrealistic for you, a hair transplant will never restore your hair as if you have no hair loss whatsoever. Coverage using grafts is an illusion. You're a Norwood 5 going on 6, and might very well be a 7 some day. You can't replace everything with grafts to match a full head of hair. It's not realistic.

I always worry about guys who are learning about HT doing mental calculations about how they can get massive coverage using all the hair on their bodies (6000 from here, 6000 from there) and in their own minds, it's just a matter of simply adding up the numbers. It's just not realistic for most guys. You've found a couple of impressive results, and you're asking if you can have the same experience. There's no guarantee that you will. You should also remember that photos can be deceiving (even when they're not trying to be) and a photo simply cannot compare to seeing people in person. So you should try to see some of these people in person. And not just the salesman who works in the clinic - I mean the average guys.

Also, please understand that body hair is an inferior source of donor supply. Body hair is limited in length, it covers worse than scalp donor hair, and typically not a great texture match for scalp hair. 3000 body hair grafts are not anywhere as good as 3000 head hair grafts. You might have to double that number to make a fair comparison. Beard hair is usually coarse (good for coverage) but also not a great texture match (unless your scalp hair is equally coarse).

I know you are self conscious about wearing a hairpiece -but you'll probably feel self conscious about having a hair transplant too. The idea that nobody can ever know it's a hair transplant - if that is super important to you, you probably shouldn't get one. There's no guarantee that your results will be perfect and completely undetectable (if you think differently, ask your surgeons to guarantee it in writing).

The first doctor you met gave you a pretty good prognosis. It wasn't what you wanted to hear. I know that sucks, but his opinion is valid. Yes, there are a few patients getting surprising results by using donor supply from other sources, but they are the exception. Could you get exceptional results too? Maybe. I don't know that. But most guys are average, and most guys get average results. No matter how many grafts you get, it will never match the density of your original hair (or the hairpiece). Even if you do get an exceptional result with transplants. It will cost a small fortune, and your satisfaction cannot be guaranteed.

I don't know how to advise you. If you get a transplant, you have opened Pandora's box. I advise against hair transplants, however I advise on the side of caution: don't gamble with your permanent appearance, and hair transplants involve risks. If you don't know all the risks, you should keep learning and keep thinking about it. Doing what you've already been doing in the meantime is a good option. If you were my best friend I'd tell you to stay on with the hairpiece, or transition out of it gradually. There's nothing wrong with being bald, and the older you get, the less you will care. If you start going down the HT route, your hair will be an ongoing unresolved issue for years, possibly long term.
你是百万富翁吗,就是好奇你居然准备为了这么多的单位花钱啊。
满头秀发就别想了你,这对你很现实,植发不可能把你变的像没用脱发,有勇气做这么些单位也是幻想,你现在5级脱发快6级了,有天很可能就7级了,你不可能用移植来取代满头的头发,这是不现实的。

我一直担忧的是,研究植发的发友们一直在脑子里算着怎么从他们的身体上(6000从这取,6000从那取的)移植毛发来达到最大的覆盖,就是在简单的算数。这对大多数人都是不显示的。你发现了一些人有不错效果,你就问你能不能得到一样的经历,没有什么能保证你可以的。你也应该记住照片是有欺骗性的(即使他们避免这样)一个照片不能跟真正看到这人相比,所以你应该努力见到这些人,不只是在诊所的销售人员,我的意思是普通人。

而且,请明白体毛是人的表面的移植资源。总量上是有限制的,它比头部的取发区覆盖的要差,而且发质跟头发不是很配,3000的体毛移植没有3000的头部取发区的移植好,你可能会把数量相乘公平的比较,胡须通常很粗糙(覆盖不错),但在发质是也不是非常配(除非你的头发也很粗糙)。

我知道你自愿戴假发,但你也会自发的想植发,这是个谁也不知道植了发的主意。-如果这对你超级重要,你应该去做,没有什么可以保证你的效果是无可挑剔的(如果你不这么想,那叫你的医生给你来个书面保证吧)。

你遇见的第一个医生给你做了不错的预诊。这不是你想听到的。我知道这挺糟的,但他的意见是可用的,对,是有些患者用了别的地方的资源后得到了令人惊讶的效果,但他们是期望,你是否也能有这样的效果呢?或许吧,我也不知道。但大多数发友还是普通的,大多的也是普通效果。不管你做了多少单位,它永不可能跟你的原生发的密度相配。即使你通过植发真有了例外的效果,这也得花你点运气,不然你的满意度不能保证。

我不知道怎么给你建议。如果你做了植发,你就打开了潘多拉的魔盒。我不建议植发,然而我想给你点提醒:不要为你的永远外表赌博,植发有风险,如果你不知道所有的风险,你应该多研究多想想。做你已经在做的同时事个好的选择,如果你是我朋友,我会告诉你,就先继续戴着假发过渡。变凸了没有什么错,你年龄越大,你关心的就越少了。如果你开始植发的道路,你的头发会在几年内成为持续的未解决的问题,可能是长期的。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:31:06 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
Arfy
Thank you for taking the time to write a long reply. I really appreciate it.

I know that I never can get a full head of hair like I had when I was 16 again (unless hair cloning/multiplication or some other treatment enters the market). But I would be more than happy with coverage and not the look of a guy who is balding. I believe I have read somewhere that you dont see that you are balding before you have lost 40% of your hairs. If one could get 65% of initial density then this would imply a look of full head of hair.

I am already spending 4500$ a year on my hairpiece. I have worn it for 6 years now, that is 27.000$. Accumulating this year by year would yield in an enourmous sum. I would rather take up more loan on my apartment and pay a big sum to get transplanted as many hairs as possible and get rid of my hairpiece.

I would gladly donate all of my beard hairs and other bodyhairs.
When I see the video of this guy who have had 20.000 grafts transplated it must be possible?
Arfy,谢谢你花时间写了这么长的回复。我真的很感谢。我知道我永远不会得到我16岁那样的馒头秀发了(除非头发克隆增量或者其他的治疗手段出现在市场上)。但比起做一个秃头我更乐意头顶有头发覆盖。我不知哪儿读过文章说在你失去40%的头发前你不会知晓你秃了,如果一个人能够植65%的原生发的密度的话,这会让他看起来满头都有头发的。

我已经每年为我的假发花费4500美刀了。我现在已经戴了6年了,那就是27000美刀啊,,这么年复一年的加起来是个大数目。我更愿意用更多贷款花在我的房子,花一大笔钱来做植发,尽量能做的越多越好,从而丢掉我的假发。

我也很乐意从我的胡子和所有的体毛取发。
当我看了这个做了2万单位移植的哥们的视频后,我想我这肯定也是可能的。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:34:28 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
I am already spending 4500$ a year on my hairpiece. I have worn it for 6 years now, that is 27.000$. Accumulating this year by year would yield in an enourmous sum. I would rather take up more loan on my apartment and pay a big sum to get transplanted as many hairs as possible and get rid of my hairpiece.
Finally! Someone else said it! Thank you for this. I've been saying this on this forum for years: a hair piece is more expensive than a hair transplant.

And a lot of members said I was spouting BS, that it could not be true. I'm glad a real hair piece wearer finally confirmed this.

27000$ in 6 years! Damn, and in the end, you still have 0 hair on your head. I understand why you want to get a hair transplant.

引用Scandinavian_guy 的回复,
我已经每年花费4500美元在我的假发上。我已经戴了六年的假发,这些花费加起来就是27000美元。这样的消费一年一年的累加下去将会达到一个不可思议的总和。我宁可用我的公寓贷更多的款,然后花一大笔钱来尽可能多的移植头发,从而不用戴假发。

最终!某些人也这样说过!谢谢你这样。我在这个论坛上说了几年:戴假发比头发移植更贵。
很多成员说我是在胡说,他们说我的观点不可能是真的。我很高兴一个真正的戴过假发的人最终确认了我的这种观点。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 00:14 , Processed in 0.252247 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.