好头发论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
添加好头发微信:搜号码:haotoufa  查找公众号:好头发
搜索
好头发论坛 精华交流区 植发论坛 「国外发友之声第二篇」Is HT a solution for me(大面 ...
查看: 38432|回复: 53
go

[植发咨询] 「国外发友之声第二篇」Is HT a solution for me(大面积脱发者

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2015-9-7 10:00:22 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
本帖最后由 好头发翻译小组 于 2015-9-7 10:41 编辑

原文链接:http://www.hairlosstalk.com/inte ... T-a-solution-for-me
作者ID:Scandinavian_guy
主题:Is HT a solution for me?(植发能解决我的头发问题吗?)

Hi everyone,I am a 26 year old guy from Norway.
I am wearing a hairpiece. Have been since I was 20 years. I dont know at what point I started loosing hairs, but I would guess around 17-18 and very aggressively. I became very aware of it by the age of 19 and became severly depressed. I wanted to do something about it and started wearing the piece.I started taking propecia but the doctor told me that I wouldnt get the results that I wanted from it, since my hairloss already had progressed a lot.I used a lot of toppik and transitioned to the hairpiece without anybody except my family knowing.
大家好,我是一个26岁的男生,来自挪威。
我在戴假发。从我20岁就开始了。我不知道是什么时候开始掉头发的,但我觉得大概是17-18岁的时候,而且掉得特别厉害。我19岁的时候感觉特别明显了,而且特别沮丧。我想做点什么,然后开始戴假发。我开始吃propecia 但医生跟我说吃那个不会得到我想要的效果,因为我的脱发已经非常严重了。我用了很多toppik,后来慢慢换成了假发,除了我家里人以外谁都不知道。

I am very happy with the visual perspective of the piece, but have been very unhappy about it for the past two years and longing for a permanent results.The past months I have been reading up on hair transplants and have been on a consultation with a FUE-surgion.
过去几个月我读了一些关于植发的信息,现在在跟一个无痕植发的医生做咨询。假发的视觉效果让我很高兴,但过去两年逐渐感觉到不开心,希望能有一个持续的永久的解决办法。

Here are the information he gave me at the meeting:
- He told me I am young and that he cant predict how my hairloss will progress. From the photos below he told me that I would loose all of the hairs in the areas I am thinning or completely bald and might loose hairs on the sides. He told me that if I am lucky I will end up as NW5a and if unlucky NW6.
以下是我和医生咨询时候掌握的一些信息:
他告诉我说,因为我很年轻,他也无从预测我的脱发会变成什么样子。从下面的照片他告诉我,在我头发稀疏的地方,将会逐渐全部脱落,两边的头发也会变少。他说,幸运的话,最后我回事五级脱发,而不幸的话,则是六级。

- Because of my age and the uncertainty he didnt want to extract a lot of hairs. He told me that after the operation and the hairs have grown out I can expect 40% of the density that I currently have on the sides of my head. He said he can give me some coverage but it will look like a guy who is balding. The density would be approximately 60 hairs per square centimeter.
(- I dont want a high hairline, as my forehead is big.)
- He told me my donor areas was somewhat above average.
因为我的年龄以及不确定性,他建议不要取太多的头发,他告诉我说术后的效果能达到两边头发密度的40%左右。他说也可以通过假发来遮掩,但看起来还是有脱发的痕迹。他建议的植发密度是60.
(因为我是大额头,所以我不想要过高的发际线。)
医生和我说,我取发区的头发质量还过得去。

I got very discouraged and sad from the consulation, which was only 2 days ago. He gave me 2 options, either to continue use the hairpiece or do the operation where I will end up looking like a balding man (which was the state I was in when I started with the hairpiece).
The latter is not an option. I know at my age I will not be happy with that.
两天前的这次咨询让我很沮丧而且很伤心,医生给了我两个选择,要么用假发,要么植发,后者会让我看起来不再像个秃头的人(效果和我刚带假发的以后是一样的)。

I am curious to know what you guys think and have attached photos from last time I was at the hairdresser changing the piece. As you can see the hairs where the piece is glued to the skin is shaved but the hairdensity is good.
我想知道论坛的发友是怎么想的,下面有一些我刚去理发师那里修理后的照片。原先假发的部分我已经剃光了,但其实头发密度还不错。

我们因为头发问题而关注好头发,因为好头发我们互相认识。基于对英语的兴趣,以及为发友服务的宗旨,好头发翻译小组便应运而生了。 头发论坛、专业知识、养发护发,视频翻译,期待更多的同学和我们一起参与!
只要你有一定的英语基础,有责任心,那么请加入我们!如果你有头发问题,那么请交给我们,我们来为你解决!工作一定时间,药物植发费用将大减免!而且不定期群里会发送大红包。快加小编微信:Adonis457999,咨询更多详细情况!
img_5000.JPG
IMG_5043.jpg
IMG_5064.jpg
IMG_5066.jpg

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:03:40 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: shookwun
Man ... I unno dude. Pretty much a NW7 if you igore the fuzzy mw5 outline.

He's correct. U will achieve hair on your head but still look like a balding man. Might be even more depressed as a end result. Especially considering you're so used to wearing a peice that provides density of regular hair that isn't balding.

他说得对。虽然你会长出新的头发,但是看起来还是秃顶。最后的结果可能会让你更加的沮丧。
特别是你过去经常戴假发,然后你就会习惯了头顶有浓密的头发而自以为是的认为自己不是秃顶。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:03:59 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: Swoop
Depends on what your expectations are?

主要取决于你的期望值是什么?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:04:16 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: EvilLocks
Why did you feel unhappy with your hair piece? BTW I'm from Norway as well, female. And thinking about wearing a hair piece that's why I ask...

为什么因为你的假发而感到不高兴呢?顺便提一下的是,我也来至挪威(女性)。正因为考虑到了戴假发,所以我才会问的。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:04:36 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: Scandinavian_guy
Really? A NW7?
Remember that the photos give a worse image because the hairs are shaved to the NW6/7 shape

真的么?7级脱发?
我记得那些照片给出更糟的样子,因为把头发剃成了NW6/7脱发级别的形状了。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:05:06 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: Wolf Pack
Horseshoe looks like it may have decent donor. 60 hairs per cm2? That is about 30 grafts per cm2. Normally they aim for close to 50 grafts, you have fine hair and not thick too which is another issue. You need to ask him to show you pictures of how it will look after, basing it on other similar patients. If you like it, do it. Or if not, stick to the piece which I am presuming has kept you going for 6 years with good hair.

马蹄状的头发状况看起来也是有可能移植的。每平方厘米60根头发?那就大约每平方厘米有30根移植的头发。通常他们移植接近50根头发,但你还有另外一个问题是,你的头发细并且不厚。你最好让他用照片来展示其他相似患者移植之后的状况。如果你喜欢,就做。如果不喜欢,就继续坚持你已经戴了6年的假发。

If your donor is average that's like 5-6k grafts. Cover the crown, mid scalp and then a comb over, looks natural with age. That seems to be the norm for high NWs. Sometimes I see them cover the front but it looks very bad in the middle and back when it's grown out, looks unnatural.
如果你移植的毛囊平均数在5000~6000根。移植的头发覆盖整个头顶,并随着年龄增长而变得更加自然。这对于级别高的脱发者来说是一种常态。有时我也看见当他们的头发长出来时,前额状况好,但头的顶部和后部状况糟糕,看起来不自然。

Good luck whatever you do and let everyone here know!
无论你怎么做都祝你好运,并让群里的人知道你的选择。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:06:30 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: shookwun
Originally Posted by Wolf Pack  
Horseshoe looks like it may have decent donor. 60 hairs per cm2? That is about 30 grafts per cm2. Normally they aim for close to 50 grafts, you have fine hair and not thick too which is another issue. You need to ask him to show you pictures of how it will look after, basing it on other similar patients. If you like it, do it. Or if not, stick to the piece which I am presuming has kept you going for 6 years with good hair.

If your donor is average that's like 5-6k grafts. Cover the crown, mid scalp and then a comb over, looks natural with age. That seems to be the norm for high NWs. Sometimes I see them cover the front but it looks very bad in the middle and back when it's grown out, looks unnatural.

Good luck whatever you do and let everyone here know!
引用“Wolf Pack”的评论,
Frame is most important. I'd imagine 2/3 graft availability will be used on the frontal and mid third. Whatever remains will be thrown on crown
移植的轮廓是最重要的。我将想象到2/3的毛囊将移植到前额,剩余的1/3移植到头的中部。但无论怎么样,也要保证头顶位置也要移植毛囊。

Crown takes to much grafts. No doctor is going to emphasis much priority here rather use the remained once the focal points are addressed
头顶位置要占用很多的毛囊,但没有医生会重视这个位置。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:06:48 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: Wolf Pack
You're right on frame but on these higher NWs sometimes they can't give them the frame they need without it looking bad/unnatural due to lack of grafts. Picture a NW 2 line with good temples but with little else behind it to grow or look okay. It would be a disaster.
你说移植的头发构造的轮廓很重要,没错。但是对于这些脱发级别更高的人来说,由于缺少可供移植的毛囊,他们构造的移植头发的轮廓要么看起来很糟糕,要么不自然。

Looking at Dr Berstein's website it seems he covers the back and middle and up to NW 3, with a side parting comb over.
看了Berstein博士的网站,似乎他头部的后部、中部和上部都已经覆盖了头发,已经达到了3级,侧面的已经覆盖着头发了。

But yes I agree, the crown is the lowest priority in most HT patients who are on Fin and low NWs.
但是我当然同意,大部分低脱发级别的头发移植病人,他们的头顶位置是最后长出来的。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:07:08 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
He showed me some photos of what density he could give me. It looked like a guy who was balding and tried to hide it.
That is not a result I would be happy with.

他给我一些能够真实反应头发密度的照片。照片看起来就像是一个秃子极力掩藏秃顶的事实。这不是我想要看到的效果。
I have a lot of beard hairs. And would gladly donate them. Could that be possible?
我的胡子很多,想要把胡子给移植到头上。这能行么?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:07:37 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
  Originally Posted by EvilLocks  
Why did you feel unhappy with your hair piece? BTW I'm from Norway as well, female. And thinking about wearing a hair piece that's why I ask...
回复“EvilLocks”的评论
Hi.
It is simply because it is not my own hair and it really bothers me. I feel like I hide a big tabu secret. But most of all I find it hard to let anyone Come close when it comes to love and relationships. I am afraid of people finding out.
Then you have the other factors as needing to go to the salon every month, the glue and that it can be uncomfortable in the summer. Not to mention that it costs a lot of money
你好
这是显而易见的,因为头发不是我的,所以一直困扰着我。就好像我在掩藏一个很大的不能告知别人的秘密。而且我发现在谈恋爱和交朋友时,我很难让人靠近我。我怕被别人发现。然后还有其他的问题,比如你每个月都得去美容厅,在夏天的时候粘在假发上的胶会让你感到特别不舒服。而且这还会花掉你很多钱。

I dont mean to sound so negative about haurpieces. They can be fantastic and help rebuild selfesteem. I was really happy the first 4-5 years and I am thankfull that there is such an option that look so natural.
我不是说我极力反对戴假发。它们还是很好的,它们能帮你重建信心。其实在刚开始戴假发的4到5年内,我还是很高兴的。我特别感谢通过戴假发让我的头发看起来跟别人一样正常。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:08:09 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID: FredTheBelgian
  Originally Posted by Scandinavian_guy  
Hi.
It is simply because it is not my own hair and it really bothers me. I feel like I hide a big tabu secret. But most of all I find it hard to let anyone Come close when it comes to love and relationships. I am afraid of people finding out.
Then you have the other factors as needing to go to the salon every month, the glue and that it can be uncomfortable in the summer.
引用Scandinavian_guy的评论
你好。这仅仅是因为它不是我的头发,我的头发真的相当的困扰我。我感觉我隐藏了一个天大的秘密。但最重要的是联系到爱情和亲情的时候这个问题确实很难让人接受。我很害怕别人发现我的头发问题。然后你就有其他需求原因每个月都去沙龙,弄一些像胶水一样在夏天让人不舒服的东西。
Wolf Pack needs to read that. A thousand times. This is real experience about hair pieces.
Wolf Pack需要看一看,多看几遍。这是一个关于头发的真实案例。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:08:31 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID:shookwun
You could achieve a head of hair but it won't be dense.
5000+ grafts
Gunno cost u over 20,000 usd to get it done
如果你进行5000+的移植,你可以拥有一头的头发,但是不会很密,这大概会花费你20000美元

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:08:55 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID:FredTheBelgian
  Originally Posted by shookwun  
You could achieve a head of hair but it won't be dense.

5000+ grafts

Gunno cost u over 20,000 usd to get it done
引用shookwun 的评论
如果你进行5000+的移植,你可以拥有一头的头发,但是不会很密,这大概会话费你20000美元

Not if he goes to my surgeon or the prohairclinic in Belgium, or to Doganay/Erdogan in Turkey. It will be 10000€ then.

Stop thinking the US is the world. We have democratic FUE prices and some of the best surgeons here in Belgium.

Not everyone needs to get ripped off by the American surgeons.
如果他去的是给我治疗的外科医生或者比利时的头发诊所,或者土耳其的Doganay/Erdogan 医生,这只需花费10000多欧元。
别认为美国就是整个世界了,比利时也有很多民主的FUE手术价格和最好的外科医生。
而且不是每个人都需要通过美国的外科医生来摆脱脱发。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:09:07 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID:Scandinavian_guy
How much hairs would I need to have in order to get a dense result?
为了达到一个浓密的效果,我需要移植多少的头发?

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:09:25 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID:Wolf Pack
Lol fred, I read it. Can't disagree here even if I know people in real life who keep up the piece forever.

Belgium/Turkey for sure. You're in Norway so not far either.

弗雷德,我已经看过了。尽管我知道生活中确实有人一生都带着假发,但是我仍然不同意。
- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Scandinavian_guy  
He showed me some photos of what density he could give me. It looked like a guy who was balding and tried to hide it.
That is not a result I would be happy with.

I have a lot of beard hairs. And would gladly donate them. Could that be possible?
引用 Scandinavian_guy的评论
他给我看了一些他能给我看的照片,那看起来就像一个人正在脱发并且极力想要掩饰这一事实。
这不是我想要的结果。
我有很多的胡须,并且很乐意的捐出他们,这可行吗

You could use them. Looks like you have a choice to make then.
你可以使用它们,也许你还有机会来利用它们

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:09:35 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
I'd say turkey is all around the best place to go.

Most bang for buck! Had I not been offered 50% of my second procedure with rahal, I was going to get it done also in Turkey
我认为土耳其是治疗脱发最好的地方。
花最少的钱得到最好的效果。就算在第二阶段的治疗没有给我优惠50%,我也会在选择在土耳其把我的移植手术做好。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:09:43 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID:Wolf Pack
I think europeans need to get a visa to get to Turkey. Belgium is really accessible. But I like Dr Hakan's work the most.
我觉得欧洲人需要签证才能前往土耳其,而比利时却不需要。但是我最喜欢Hakan医生的医术。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:09:55 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID:Notcoolanymore
  Originally Posted by shookwun  
I'd say turkey is all around the best place to go.

Most bang for buck! Had I not been offered 50% of my second procedure with rahal, I was going to get it done also in Turkey
引用 shookwun的回复
我认为土耳其是治疗脱发最好的地方。
花最少的钱得到最好的效果。就算在第二阶段的治疗没有给我优惠50%,我也会在选择在土耳其把我的移植手术做好。

Why? Don't you make 6 figures? 15-20 grand is a drop in the bucket for a guy like you.
为什么?你没有花费到6位数?15000-20000美元对于你这样的人来说只是杯水车薪。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:10:09 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
I don't spend money foolishly.
我不会愚蠢的乱花钱
Small procedures, yes.
是一个小手术

Large procedures, opting for turkey would be ideal.
大手术选择在土耳其做更为理想
Its a rip off in north america to get fue done
.. 8.00 a graft
在美国北部完成FUE植发手术简直就是敲诈,要8美元一个单位

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-7 10:10:18 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
ID:Scandinavian_guy
How much hairs/grafts do you think I would need to get a full head of hair with good density?
你认为我想要一个满头都是头发并且密度很好的效果需要移植多少的头发?

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:52 , Processed in 0.229613 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On.