好头发论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
添加好头发微信:搜号码:haotoufa  查找公众号:好头发
搜索
好头发论坛 精华交流区 脱发论坛 美国医学博士R 解答非那雄胺,保法止是否都有副作用? ...
查看: 9146|回复: 6
go

美国医学博士R 解答非那雄胺,保法止是否都有副作用? [复制链接]

主题

帖子

金币
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-11-23 00:38:02 | 只看该作者 |倒序浏览         交流QQ群:86809880
今天看到一篇美国医学博士R答非那雄胺,保法止等所有治脱发的药物是否都有副作用?翻译过来大家共享

注:改博士一直引领国际植发界植发技术的跟新,不仅对植发又独创,又对治疗脱发也有颇深的研究

这是R博士,回答一个脱发患者的博客

喜欢看原文的朋友, 就直接读,原文如下, 喜欢看中文的而朋友,后边有中文翻译,个人不才,如有翻译不当的地方,请指教

Dr. R,I have been on finasteride for a little over a year, and it has pretty much stopped my hair loss. Needless to say, I am a pretty big fan.

However, I just came across an article that seems to think that finasteride has some questionable long-term safety concerns that deal with its ability to block allopregnanolone. The article seems to hint that the lack of allopregnanolone in the body could lead to neuro-degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s in the future. I am not a doctor, so I was hoping that you could give me your thoughts and possibly speculate on the article’s validity.

Thanks.

Dr. R 答如下:
My thoughts are that if you do enough scouring and research on the Internet for any hint of negative effects associated with any medication you will be amply rewarded… and thus spiraling you down the path of confusion, fear, indecision, mistrust of the medical field, and eventually diverting you from your original path of enlightenment and trying to take control of your health.

I am not trying to brush off the article, but I really do not know what the clinical value is with the research (on mice) you found or what it means at hinting of a correlation. But ALL medications have risks and benefits. I personally believe finasteride 1mg is a very safe medication and I prescribe it to my patients. On a positive note, there are actual human studies on 5mg finasteride that was shown to reduce the risk of certain prostate cancer.

A lot of the questions we receive through this site have to do with finasteride (Propecia/Proscar) and its side effects or other various concerns. In the real world grand scheme of things, out of thousands of drugs that people take daily, finasteride is a very safe medication. Furthermore, I highly doubt I am answering all these question from men who ONLY take finasteride (no other drugs) and does not have any medical or psychological issues… plus doesn’t smoke, drink alcohol, or take recreational drugs (such as marijuana). All medications and herbs and even certain foods can have negative effects. My point is that anything is a possibility, but we need to look at the probability of such side effects and think of the risks and benefits of what we do. This mouse study just doesn’t cut it. I do appreciate you sending the article though.

R 博士.我一直在用finasteride(非那雄胺),到现在为止有一年多了, 它能够很好地防止头发再脱.顺便说下,我是非那雄胺忠实的拥护者.
但是, 我刚刚看到一篇文章关于长期使用非那雄胺的安全性的争议,认为非那雄胺的药性会阻止四氢孕酮的形成.这篇文章似乎暗示四氢孕酮的缺乏会在将来导致神经萎缩疾病像老年痴呆症.我不是医生,所以希望看到你对药物副作用的看法,以及您是怎么看待这篇文章的正确性的

R博士答:
我的意见是,如果你对网络上有关药物的副作用的暗示缁珠必究,那么你对药物的判断会有巨大的改变,这会促使你怀疑,害怕,犹豫,不敢相信任何药物.最后使得你不在使用药物而导致你的健康受到影响
我不是试图无视那篇文章,但是我是真的不知道临床价值与你所发现的那些问题有什么关系以及他们之间的相互关系意味着什么,然而所有的药物都有风险和好处.我个人认为1毫克的非那雄胺是非常安全的药物,我也是这样告诉我的病人的.就积极的观点来看.5毫克的非那雄胺可以减少前列腺癌症的发病率
我们从这里接收到的许多问题是与非那雄胺有关,以及与它的副作用还有它令人担忧的地方有关.事实上,每天人们都在使用大量的药物.非那雄胺是非常安全的药物.此外,我极度怀疑我一直回答的这些问题,只是来源于那些只使用非那雄胺而不用其他药物的男性,而且这些男性不用非治疗脱发的任何药物以及物理治疗.加上不抽烟,不喝酒,不使用兴奋物像大麻.所有的药物,以及草药,甚至一些特定的食物都是有副作用的
我的观点是.任何事物都存在一定可能性,但是我们需要明白这类副作用和明白我们所做的事情的风险和好处

主题

帖子

金币
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-23 00:43:26 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
我先声明 我不是托(托死全家)这个是碧莲盛 的在一个论坛上发得,我无意间看到的,发出来给大家看,至于你们用也好,不用也好 跟我一点关系也没有,只是给大家一个参考,

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-11-23 09:56:21 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

主题

帖子

金币

终身荣誉

发表于 2011-11-23 11:38:43 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
说的有一定道理

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-11-23 12:42:22 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
额,我记得以前有人说过所有的感冒药都有很强的副作用,所以很多人感冒吃药之后会觉得口干上火一类的症状,严重的有人吃感冒药之后会出现胃功能减退······
并且其实所有感冒药都是在缓解感冒症状带来的不适,而不是治疗感冒本身,这个是很讽刺的!
但是对待用药的态度,我觉得还i是要自己去分析选择!
就好比说是放疗一类的,化疗本身是十分伤害身体的,但是却有很多人选择,这是为什么呢?因为大家要用化疗的办法杀死癌细胞啊,在享受治疗效果的同时,必不可少的就要受到一些副作用的影响,关键是看大家到底选择的是疗效,还是害怕副作用而不去治疗了····

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-11-23 15:49:34 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
目前我们担心的副作用是对男性那方面的影响。。。。

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2011-11-23 16:56:56 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
是药三分毒的,菲娜作为一种治疗前列腺的药物,是经过了长时间的检验的,况且保法止的剂量还是挺小的,副作用还是比较少的。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 21:54 , Processed in 0.251583 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On.