好头发论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
添加好头发微信:搜号码:haotoufa  查找公众号:好头发
搜索
好头发论坛 精华交流区 植发论坛 「国外发友之声第四篇」14年之后我终于不再脱发了! ...
查看: 58383|回复: 8
go

[植发日记] 「国外发友之声第四篇」14年之后我终于不再脱发了!

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2015-9-16 10:25:08 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
原帖地址:http://www.hairlosstalk.com/inte ... t-FINALLY-STOPPED!!
ID:elisabeth(女性发友)
主题:OMG after 14 years it FINALLY STOPPED!!
           不可思议,14年后不再脱发!

Today is a day I have fantasized about for 14 years. I took a shower and my hair did not fall out. I AM SO HAPPY – it feels almost unreal. I am going to include a lot of details in this post because as I scoured the internet since 1999, I needed other people’s stories to provide as much info as possible so I could somehow figure out what the hell was wrong with me…so I apologize in advance for possibly boring you to sleep!
期待了14年,我终于等到了今天!洗完澡后我的头发居然没有脱落,我实在太高兴了,甚至觉得自己是在做梦。我准备整理从1999年在网上到处搜索治疗脱发的方法到如今终于不再脱发的过程的详细情况,我还需要其他人的故事来提供足够的信息让我理清楚自己到底是怎么回事……希望大家不嫌无聊来聆听我的故事。

I noticed around age 29 that my head of curls and waves was shedding…getting worse every year….i always had regrowth but it always shed so much that I went from all one length to what looked like lots of layers which ended up just being pieces everywhere & looked awful – it seemed to fall out at around 3 inches so I looked like one of those troll dolls…because I had curls I was able to hide it better than if I had straight hair…I got pregnant with baby #2 at age 30 & the shedding completely stopped around month 4 and I had tons of long thick gorgeous hair again…all fell out around 6 months post partum…got pregnant at age 36 & my hair was even more gorgeous than my last pregnancy….prayed to G-d that it would stay in but around month 5 post partum the shedding began….had our 4th & final baby 8 months ago at age 42 and I couldn’t wait for my beautiful hair but it never happen this time, it shed throughout the entire pregnancy. For the last 10 years I have never worn my hair down, I always had cute little tiny clips in it so I could disguise the thinning…every single morning before I stood up I put a clip in it otherwise once I stood I would feel the hair hitting my arms and I just refused to begin my new day feeling that awful so in went the clip.
在我29岁的时候,我发现我的卷发在渐渐脱落,之后脱发的情况一年比一年严重。虽然我的头发一直保持着新生,但脱落得太多,最初我所有的头发都是一样长的,看起来有很多层,但后来脱落得变成这里一块那里一块,看起来极为糟糕。我的头发大概脱落了三英寸,这让我看起来像头发奇怪的巨魔娃娃。庆幸的是我的头发是卷曲的,可以遮掩脱发的情况,我不敢想象如果我的头发是直的会是什么样子。30岁的时候我怀了第2个孩子,怀孕4个月的时候脱发的情况完全停止了,我又拥有了一头又长又密的头发,直到产后6个月,我的头发完全掉光了。36岁的时候我再次怀孕,头发比上一次怀孕时更加浓密,我祈祷头发能一直保持着浓密的样子,只可惜产后5个月我又一次开始脱发,42岁也就是8个月前我有了第四个也是最后一个孩子,
我急切盼望着孕中再一次恢复一头漂亮的头发,可是前两次怀孕发生的情况没有再出现,整个怀孕过程中我的头发还是不停的脱落。在那之后的十年我再也没有把头发垂下来过,我一直用一个可爱的小夹子将头发夹起来,以掩藏我头发稀疏的情况。每天早上起床之前我都会将头发夹起来,否则头发就会垂到肩上,那难看的样子让我不愿开始新的一天,直到我将小夹子夹到头发上。

Over the past 14 years I went to many different doctors (dermatologists ,internists & holistic), pleading with each of them to please find out what was wrong with me. They tested my thyroid, my hormones, my iron, anemia, my everything…all came up fine. No smoking gun. Some of these doctors put me on all kinds of treatments: ROGAINE, VITAMINS, NIOXIN, PROGESTERONE CREAM, TESTOSTERONE CREAM…on my own, out of sheer desperation I decided to try PROPECIA & about 7 years ago I ordered dog shedding pills; I told my best friend who then screamed that I was not a canine so I cancelled.
在过去的14年里,我去看过很多不同类型的医生(皮肤科医生,内科医生,全身性医生……),恳求他们找出我脱发的原因。他们检测了我的甲状腺以及体内的生理激素、铁元素等一切有关的指标,但所有的检查结果都表示没有问题。有些医生甚至对我进行各种各样的临床治疗:落健、维他命、黄体酮乳膏、睾丸激素膏……后来我自己不抱希望的尝试了非那雄胺生发剂(脱发治疗药)。大约7年前我甚至尝试用了犬类脱毛药片,我把这件事告诉了我最好的朋友,他严肃地告诉我我不是犬类,于是我停止用犬类脱毛药。

I don’t want to think a bout all the money I spent on doctors visits, horm onal testing ($750) and all the medications because it has to be around $8,000. I don’t want to think about all the tears I shed because that would fill up an ocean. I am a very happy and otherwise blessed person…this was the one thing that was just killing me emotionally. My best friends felt awful for me & tried so hard to help me but nothing could console me; I just want my hair to stop falling out. I was determined to never give up, every day almost I googled “excessive hair shedding” & just re-read the same stuff over & over again for a really long time. But when I became pregnant this last time I became really disappointed..and even more determined. When I was 6 weeks post partum I went to an excellent and brilliant doctor who my best friend uses. He practices Oriental medicine & uses a different approach than other doctors; he doesn’t want to treat the problem but find out the cause, then fix that. He ordered a full blood work up like all the other doctors do but this time he added something no other doctor ever did and that was my ferritin levels & my iron saturation. My iron came back totally normal, as it always had BUT my iron saturation was 14% and my ferritin level was a 34. There it was, MY SMOKING GUN.
我都不想计算我一共花了多少钱看医生,也不想谈论我流了多少泪。我最好的朋友很同情我,努力帮助我,但这不足以安慰我,我只希望我的头发能够停止脱落。我决定不再尝试那些药物,每天我都在念叨“掉落了好多头发”,好长一段时间内我都在一遍又一遍的重复这句话,当我最后一次怀孕我真正的绝望了,更加坚定了放弃尝试各种各样的药物的想法。产后的第6个月,我去好朋友的专用医生那里检查,他给我开了一些东方医药,并且用了一个不同于以往看过的医生用过的方法检查我的问题。他并没有先想着怎样治好我脱发的毛病,而是先找出我脱发的原因,然后再想办法治疗。像其他医生一样他安排我分步检验纯血液,但是加了铁蛋白含量和铁饱和度两样其他医生没有检验的指标,我血液内铁元素的含量依旧正常,但是铁饱和度和铁蛋白含量分别是14%和34.就这样他终于找到了我脱发的确切原因。

I ran home & googled “low ferritin levels” and there it was; the most common reason for losing hair is a ferritin level below 70. Why the hell this never came up before when I searched I don’t know but whatever….nothing was going to get me down now because I found out what is wrong with me so now I can fix it. I did ask the Dr why I have low ferritin & he said it’s not important why or how, let’s just get my iron stores up. I eat red meat at least 3x a week so it was pretty shocking that my iron is low but for some reason my body wasn’t able to store it. I started on 325mg of FERROUS SULPHATE 2X A DAY…after 1 month my blood was tested & my ferritin level went to 41. Did I notice any hair improvement? A tiny bit – maybe instead of losing 1,000 hairs a day it went down to 950! Then I decided to search for a better way to raise my levels & thank the lord for the internet because I found out that the best iron with the greatest level of absorption is FERROUS FUMARATE…so I started myself on 325mg twice a day AND with each pill I take 500mg of L-Lysine & take it with a big glass of orange juice – if I have to take it with water then I add 500mg of vitamin C….then I waited, but not for long because within 2 weeks my dream came true.The shedding really slowed down….but I thought it was my imagination /maybe I was going insane because I was at my breaking point with my damn hair….i saw my best friend who said, “holy **** your hair looks so thick on top, I think its working”! she asked me to take it down from the clip but I wouldn’t. Not yet. Another week passed and it wasn’t just a dream or wishful thinking but I could tell my curls were longer & when I showered it wasn’t ALL over my body. It’s been about 5 weeks since I began taking my ferrous fumarate cocktail and I am wearing my hair down. I can hardly believe it. I just took a shower and hardly anything came out. A lady at Target came up & asked me if I permed my hair or if my curls were all natural, and I had such pretty hair….TOTAL SHOCK!! I COULDN’T EVEN THANK HER BECAUSE I WAS SPEECHLESS. I haven’t had a compliment on my hair in about 14 years….14 LONG years!
得到检验结果我兴奋的跑回家在网上搜索“铁蛋白偏低”,网上显示铁蛋白含量低于70是常见的导致一个人脱发的原因。我不明白为什么以前那么多医生都没有检查出来这一原因,不过那些都不再重要,因为现在终于找到了我脱发原因,医生很快就可以治好我的病。我认真询问医生为什么我血液内的铁蛋白会偏低,医生却跟我说原因不重要,重要的是怎样提高铁蛋白的含量。之后我每周吃3倍的红色肉类(牛肉、羊肉等),令人非常震惊的是我体内的铁蛋白依旧很低,因为一些原因我的身体无法积储铁蛋白。于是我每天两次摄入325mg的硫酸亚铁,一个月后再次检测我血液中的铁蛋白,含量为41,我很失望铁蛋白含量增长微乎其微,带来的效果或许就是每天脱发的数量从1000根降低到950根。于是我决定找一个更有效的方法,感谢互联网让我发现富马酸亚铁能够让我吸收最多的铁蛋白,于是我又开始每天两次摄入325mg的富马酸亚铁,每吃一粒药丸我还摄入500mg的1-赖氨酸,并且喝一大杯橙汁,如果药丸只搭配水那我还要加入500mg维生素C。然后我就殷切的等待结果,没过多久也就是2个星期以后,我的愿望终于实现了,脱发的速度明显慢了下来。但是我又担心这是我的幻觉,或许是严重的脱发问题把我逼疯了。我的好朋友看到我说:“天啊,你顶部的头发真厚,看来这次的方法真的很有效。”她让我把头发剪掉,我没有听她的。又一个星期过去了,我的卷发更长了,洗澡的时候头发也没有再掉满肩头,我终于相信这不是梦、不是痴心妄想。摄入富马酸亚铁的5周后,我终于把头发披了下来,而不是用夹子夹起来,我简直不敢相信这一天的到来,洗完澡后也几乎没有头发脱落。一个偶遇到我的女士甚至询问我是不是烫过头发、我的头发是不是都是真的,还称赞我的头发长得非常好。那简直是太不可思议了,我激动得说不出话来,甚至忘了说谢谢,已经有14年没有人称赞过我的头发,整整14年!

So this is my story with a very happy ending. All it took was a simple blood test followed by 4 weeks of supplements and the nightmare has ended. Every 30 days I will get my blood tested to make sure I don’t go into iron overload but my goal is to get my ferritin levels over 100 and keep them at about 120sih. If I had read a post like this 10 years ago I would have avoided a decade of hair despair. And if your ferritin levels are fine, keep searching for your smoking gun because it is out there
这就是我的整个故事,一个结局美好的故事,简单来说就是先验血,然后花4周的时间提升体内的铁蛋白含量,最后脱发的噩梦就结束了。后来我每30天检查一次铁蛋白的含量以确保不会出现铁蛋白含量超负荷的情况,我的目标是保持铁蛋白的含量在100到120之间。如果我10年前看到过我现在写的这样的帖子,我就不会对头发绝望整整10年.如果你也是脱发患者,如果你的铁蛋白含量正常,不要停止寻找致使你脱发的真正原因,或许在某个地方你就能找到原因。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-16 10:26:18 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
good morning! The smoking gun was my low ferritin level plus the iron saturation level. My ferritin was 31 & iron saturation was 14%. Ferritin must he at least a70 for hair not to just continously fall out so I researched what makes the ferritin levels rise the fastest and it was the specific instructions of taking the iron with those two supplements. Also you must avoid caffeine and calcium within two hours of taking them. Within two weeks of this my hair stopped falling everywhere. It's been about seven weeks now and when I showered last night I lost about 5 hairs total!! It's amazing. It used to take an hour for me to shower just to get all the hair off my body and not let it go down the drain so it wouldn't clog up. I did get my blood work last Thursday because it's possible to have iron overload but I bet my ferritin is at least 100 now. When I get my results I will post them.
我又来了,造成我脱发的元凶就是我铁蛋白和铁质饱和度比较低。我铁蛋白的含量是31,铁质饱和度是14.对于头发来说,铁蛋白含量必须要有70,我开始学习什么能补充这两样东西,最后知道通过补铁来实现这一目的,补铁的两个小时之内不要服用咖啡因和钙质。两周之后,我的头发就停止掉个没完了,七周之后,直到我昨晚洗澡我竟然发现总共才掉了5根头发,这简直令人难以置信。过去洗澡的时候,我都十分担心掉下的头发会堵住排水口。很有可能我的铁质含量过多了,应该会超过100,上周我去血检了,等我拿到结果的时候我会更新帖子告诉大家的。

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-16 10:26:42 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
The brand of ferritin is:, red and white bottle. Bought on Amazon for $14
you can try any brand for vitamin C and L Lysine. I take all 3 same time twice a day.
我是通过购买Ferretts(红白瓶装)来补充铁蛋白的,亚马逊上面有售,价格为14美元。你也可以购买任何品牌的维生素和L-赖氨酸。我每次三样同时服用,一天两次。

All I can say is this it all women: demand answers. I handed my doctor a list I got from some website that is a list of every possible blood test that should be done to determine cause of hair loss. I handed it to him and he laughed since some of the tests were for males and I said I don't care TEST ME FOR IT! And he did. The lab took 5 huge vials of blood I nearly passed out. And hidden within that blood was the cause of years of sadness. PERSERVERANCE PAYS OFF.
我想说的是,女士脱发治疗需要找到原因。我从一些网站上得知一些来检测脱发原因的血检,并把它给我的医生看。我的医生却笑了,说其中一些检查是针对男性的,我说,不管什么测试,我都想试一试,于是我得医生照做了。实验室取了我5小瓶血,我tm都快晕过去了。血检报告出来了,我却感到一种岁月流逝的伤感,而如今我终于可以大声的说,坚持终于得到回报了!

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-16 10:26:59 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
First of all I have heard that ferritin must be at least 70 for shedding to stop but that's not true...I just got my blood done and my results are:Ferritin 59.
Iron 47
Iron saturation only 15%
对于第一次听说铁蛋白含量达到70才能保证不脱发,我持着一种怀疑的态度。验血之后的结果是:铁蛋白59,铁质47,铁质饱和度才15%.

Doc says they are still low so I will stick with my cocktail twice daily. I'm guessing once I reached a ferritin level of 40 is when it really improved. And that was about two full weeks of the cocktail!
医生我的各项指标含量仍然比较低,我仍然坚持每天服用两次上面所说的三种东西。当我的铁蛋白含量达到40的时候,我意识到药物起作用了。这发生在仅仅两周之后!

My exact situation was : hair shedding from all over but it always grew back...receding a little bit...miniaturization yes. Always fell out at root. And always fell out. Always. If it wasn't up clipped back it would just be constantly falling. It hurt my heart every time I would take the clips out to see it just come out. It was a rough 12 years or so.
我的实际情况是:不停地掉发,却又不断的长回来,但头发整体情况还是变少了一些,发质也变差了,本质上还是在脱发。头发整体并没有变很少,只是一直不停地掉。每次我取下夹子的时候,上面沾着头发,我的内心是崩溃的。这样反反复复持续了12年!

The best gift for me would be to know if my story ever helped anyone find their smoking gun. Please share with me xo

如果我发这个帖子能够帮到任何女性发友找到自己脱发的原因,那么请告诉我,这是给我最好的礼物。

Happy Thanksgiving����
感恩节快乐!

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2015-9-22 12:10:19 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
翻译小组让我们还见识了外国妞的脱发辛酸史

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2015-10-4 13:22:01 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
强烈支持好头发翻译组

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2015-12-16 10:49:41 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
sound pretty good

主题

帖子

金币
发表于 2016-1-1 09:08:27 | 显示全部楼层         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
加油!!

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:49 , Processed in 0.237486 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On.