go

Perfect image solutions 被曝是地下黑工厂 [复制链接]

主题

帖子

金币
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-4-17 12:42:30 | 只看该作者 |倒序浏览         交流QQ群:86809880
原来一直用Regrowth 的15% Xandrox.。因为regrowth 停业,被迫寻找新的替代品。在美国终于找到一家提供和 15% xandrox 类似产品的公司名叫perfect image solutions 公司,看起来评价好不错,但是仔细考察了一下才发现被一就住在perfect image solutions 公司附近的买家被曝是地下黑工厂,而且自己给自己写好评。对于这样不诚实的公司的产品,我是不敢买了。

这是这个买家(笔名叫concerned citizen)的评语“This company's website clearly states their products are FDA certified. I contacted the FDA to verify this before I started using the product. The FDA replied to my inquiry and informed me that this company's products are NOT certified by the FDA. If a product is not FDA certified then the ingredients cannot be verified and may be unsafe. That was the first red flag. Next, if you will notice on the website and the product packaging, the company has no phone number. Another red flag. When I received my package, it was not the usual company mailing label. It was a mailing label a regular person would print off to ship something with PayPal. A company that does not have a shipping account with UPS, FedEx or the post office? Red flag number three. Finally, I am from the area where this company is supposedly located. I never heard of this company before losing my hair and I supposedly lived near it. Red flag number four. This all sounds fishy to me. I wasted $40 on their products and I am not going to use them. Remember... Many of the positive reviews could have been written by employees of this so called company. One of the one star reviews said when he tried to get a refund, they were only going to give him a 50 percent refund. What legit company does that? Use at your own risk.”

原文可以看下面链接:<http://www.amazon.com/Minoxidil- ... ssionDateDescending>

中文的大致意思就是说:
这家公司说他们的产品是FDA批准的。但是我和FDA 联系了,FDA说这个公司FDA更本就没有记录,更别说批准了。这个公司在产品上和它的网站上都没有留电话,这也很让人怀疑的地方。而且打印出来的标签显示是用个人账户,不是公司账户打印的。还有就是,我就住在这个公司写的邮寄地址附近,但是从来就没有听说过这个公司。最后一点就是,这个公司的很多好评都是这个所谓的公司自己写的。

主题

帖子

金币
沙发
发表于 2011-4-23 10:38:33 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
还有这种事啊!晕!

主题

帖子

金币
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-24 23:21:30 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
本帖最后由 去年没有血 于 2011-4-25 09:19 编辑

我说这个perfect image solutions 的评语那么好呢? 前面说的那个负面帖子马上就被公司给删掉了。再仔细看看那些好评语,原来都是匿名写的,而且写的人都是只给perfect image solutions 公司留言。 这样的公司卖的东西,还真不知道里面加了什么东西呢。看来为了安全起见,我只能是5%米诺地尔的产品了。希望我原来用的15% xandrox的效果能保住。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:06 , Processed in 0.279780 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.