好头发论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
添加好头发微信:搜号码:haotoufa  查找公众号:好头发
搜索
好头发论坛 精华交流区 植发论坛 【国外发友之声第四十一篇】——2750单元的无痕植发!FW ...
查看: 4015|回复: 1
go

[植发日记] 【国外发友之声第四十一篇】——2750单元的无痕植发!FWIW [复制链接]

主题

帖子

金币
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-23 11:13:57 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 |倒序浏览         交流QQ群:86809880
本帖最后由 好头发翻译小组 于 2016-4-23 11:25 编辑

文章主题:2750单元的无痕植发,脱发等级5级,年龄26岁作者
ID:FWIW
原文地址:http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/97722-My-FUE-2750-HT-nw5-26yo
中文部分:
   大家好,现在我来给大家分享下我植发的经历。我已经植发了差不多五个多月的时间了。我很不幸成为那些年纪轻轻就开始脱发人群中的一员,妈的说起来都是泪啊!当我还是一个孩子的时候,那个时候我可以不在乎别人对我的看法,可以很开心的和其它同龄孩子愉快的玩耍,即使我们之中有些人比较特殊什么的,这都不影响。但是从我15岁到25岁的这段经历来看的话,我发现我的这种想法真的是大错特错,因为在这个社会上你根本无法避免别人对你的看法,就像我脱发总是摆脱不了别人异样的眼光一样,这真的使得我很痛苦,所以我才决定植发来改变我的这种境遇。我知道我可能真的不是特别适合植发,因为我的脱发现在还根本没有止住,但是我也顾不了那么多了,我也觉得我他妈真的是不能在掉头发了~

我做梦都想像其它正常人一样,可以将自己的头发剃的很短而不用担心自己发际线的问题。那个时候我在想脱发真的是很难看,甚至还不如别人去剃个光头好看。我希望这次植发能够给我带来一些信心,让我可以走在外面即使看起来有些脱发但是至少基本的发际线还在以及头发基本能够遮住头部。但是真是不幸啊,我这点小小的要求都达不到,因为我的头皮很清晰可见在强光下更是惨不忍睹了(这些都可以在五个月前的照片中可以看到)。所以你们可以想象出门时我不得不每天带着个帽子,在室内时我又不得不去面对我没有头发的这个真实的自己。

就像你们在照片中见到的那样,当拍照的角度以及光照条件不同的时候感觉头发的量的多少有很大的差异。所以在我植发之后每次分享照片的时候我都会格外的注意这些事情。当然在拍照时闪光时候的效果要会好点。但是我不想去隐瞒任何事情,我希望在各种光照条件下都拍下一定量的照片这样你们就可以通过对比可以看出其中的差别了。我自己也关注过其它发友恢复的比较好的照片,看起来他们比我恢复的更好事实上可能是他们对照片做了一些处理。其实我也可以这么做,但是这种自欺欺人的做法我觉得真的是没什么意思。我觉将自己头发恢复的真实情况展现在大家面前是最最重要的,而且还不会去误导其他的发友。

我将一直关注自己这次植发究竟到最后恢复成什么样子,并以此作为依据来决定我还会不会接着做这种无痕的植发手术。如果植发对于我来说已经起不到什么作用的话我会尝试着去戴戴假发。

到目前为止,我还不知道自己这次植发究竟会不会恢复的像自己预期的那样。每平方厘米的面积上有大概75~85根的头发,这样的效果是无痕植发所不能达到的。因为无痕植发最好的效果也不会在每平方厘米上超过35根的头发。有的甚至每平方厘米上只有大概15根的样子。
我不知道我的这种想法是否太过于乐观了,但是就目前而言我恢复的情况还没有太让我失望!

可能我的看法有些偏激,也不知道各位发友都有什么样的看法。还有可能在做一次无痕的植发手术么,又或者是植发的效果会不会很不乐观呢?我可能在五年之后在做一次8000单元的植发手术吧,但是哪个时候我已经三十多岁了还不知道自己的供体还够不够植发。我甚至开始怀疑自己还有没有机会植发了,可能我唯一能做的就是戴假发了,只能通过这样的方式来度过我不一样年轻的时光了。
  我所期待的效果:
   images.jpg
  术前:
PRE.jpg
手术当天:
BEFORE OP HAIRLINE.jpg
术后两个月:

2 month.jpg
术后三个半月:

3,5 month.jpg
术后四个半月:

4,5 month.jpg
术后五个月:

5month.jpg
5M 1W inside.jpg

现在的样子:
5M 1W inside.jpg

原文部分:
My FUE 2750 HT, nw5, 26yo

Hi, so this is my HT. Im now over 5months after HT. Im one of the few super lucky ones to be blessed with slickshiny head from very young age. Since I was child, I was told one should be okwith who he is and to not care what others say even if he is somehow special.Well my 10 year experience since 15 to 25 yo showed me society doesnt exactlyvalue this kind of rarity, so I decided I will try HT as kind of last resort. Iknow I am not ideal candiate and my hairloss will worsen more, but I dont thinkI have nothing more to lose at this point.

I was hoping to get similar results like other guys, who wears it short and beable to atleast shave it to look like stubble, but with hairline. At themoment, to me, the desired cosmetical difference is not there, I think it iseven worse than just shaved bald head. I was hoping it will give me atleastsome relief and I will be able to go outside and look like Im balding but withhairline and somehow even low density on the top. But its not the case, theskin looks still pinky and in certain angle there are seen "bulbs"where the hair goes through skin (it can be seen at 5 months photo). So in theend Im still hat prisoner -atleast outside when I can- indoors I have no optionbut to go like that.

What I found out in my experience is that THE LIGHTNING and ANGLE of photosMAKES VAST DIFFERENCE as you can see on the photos. So always be very carefullwith photos from HT clinics. Also with flash the photo looks always better. Imnot trying to hide anything, I will post pics in different lights and you cansee the difference. I have the impresion some users post the best case pics, soit looks better. I can do photos where it looks better, but thats not thepoint. I think the reality looks like what I will post.

I will see what the final result will be and then decide whether to haveanother HT. If there wont be chance I will get decent results with another HT Iwill probably go the hairpiece route.

So far, I dont know if the result is in average limits what is to be expectedat this time after HT. For the area to cover (around 75-85 cm2), the totalamount of FUs is far from ideal. The density will not go over 35 FUs per cmeven in best case scenario. In some areas it seems its more like 15 grafts percm.

I dont know if I was too optimistic, but so far the HT didnt bring me desiredrelief.

Maybe Im biased, but what do you guys think. Is there any point going foranother HT or HTs or the result probably wont be achievable. I might do another8000k grafts in next 5 years using both FUT and FUE and body hair, but I willbe over 30 by that time and it might be not enough. Im starting to doubt ifthere is point doing that, than rather glue hairpiece on my head and try toenjoy some years left of my "youth" if 20s can be called that. Thisis what I would like to have one days (its taken from web and its from some HTpatient preop photo-bad according to him, for me it would be golden).

My desired result

PRE-HT
HT day
Covered area 5 days post op
2th month
3,5 month
4,5 month
5month

楼主回复:
1.5M, frontclose and left
5M, Here is wherethe "bumps" are seen and altogether awfull look
5M 1W
Today

主题

帖子

金币
沙发
发表于 2016-4-23 14:53:00 | 只看该作者         论坛脱发植发交流QQ群:86809880
他这种做无痕植发不错啊! fut的话能效果更好吧?
来自苹果客户端来自苹果客户端
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

标签  新帖  sitemap

好头发网 ( 京ICP备10043121号 京公网安备11010802020008 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:34 , Processed in 0.218320 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.